Posts created by rbsworld

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 4:55 PM
take poor broken Humpty Dumpty after his great fall?

Could the Hospital E.R. doc been none other than Dr. Frankenhopper?

Goodness gracious he's now sporting long ears, big hoppin' feet and a fluffy tale...

Have a great night!

RBsMom

PS..thanks devs for the laugh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 8:11 AM
But the SE challenge avatars have me thinking....

We're going on a Spring Break cruise aboard the SS Midnight Castle...and in my head all I hear is the Love Boat theme song...

Only this episode ends with a scruffy pirate taking over as captain!

I'm going nuts..oh wait, that's tonight's CC....ha!

Have fun today!

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 12:24 AM
No, I had the same switcheroo happen to me the 1st day if the SE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 11:18 PM
Yep... You're not alone!

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 11:16 PM
I had just about given up on finding my last chickie....

I thought my game:

Has lost it's ghost catching mojo..
I've somehow jumped off track on the SE Express...
My game is NOT a chick magnet...

I've spent more time searching for the dapper cross eyed fool than anything else SE wise...my one game has more total Chickie's than my other game's total for all 3 new 'floaties'. I also spent way too many diamonds along the way!

And then it happened..."Boom chickie boom"...Mr. Dudley was hanging with the Smokin' Tree Face!

Thank goodness that part of the SE is done...

Now I get to clean my house and wave goodbye to the last of the family caravan..then, crossing my fingers, I can get back to my regular playing schedule!

Thank you friends for waiting on me...hubby and I played host to more family then I can count!

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 12:00 AM
Sorry for loss Katie....kitties are very special furry family members.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 9:05 PM
Family update:

I am more than ok. I come from a small family...mom was an only child, dad had 1 brother..I have 2 cousins...that said, big Italian family is short sighted.

My hubby's surprise this week...his favorite cousin is here from the Vatican...yes, he's a priest and an Italian Adonis...good Lord he's good looking. I say that without any prejudice...just ask all my gawking neighbors! Ha!

Anyway, this family is a bunch of caterers...great food is abound but the line for the bathroom has been a misery.

Wouldn't have it any other way...(just maybe a tad less pinching)!

Blessings to all,

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 11:14 PM
I am not good under pressure. For the 5th time in my 30 year marriage, my husband and I are hosting his family from NY/Italy as they make their way to and from California for Spring break. Starting tomorrow and going well beyond Easter, we will have 20-30 people staying overnight, each day. I haven't slept in 2 days trying to get everything in order....the Spring Room 2 thing put me right over the canyon edge!

I want to take a breather and say, "Thank you," to the veteran players and those who are the sounds of reason. It is a shame that something as special as the SE has come down to frustration over what room, what time and what achievement takes precidence. To all my friends and fellow players, I am sorry for my whining, bitter self. Please forgive my tantrum of sorts and know that I will do whatever I can in this SE to help you.

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 6:04 PM
I truly hope there is a redo on the achievement..but I'm not holding my breath.

I guess I am one of those players that really count on the coin advantage of Room 2. This could be the last Event to substantially add to coins before the FE. We could reasonably expect 1-2 quest updates between now and Fall, not including separate challenges that need the air ship stuff. Our last small update cost over 100,000, so I really do depend on the Event room to subsidize my efforts.

The Spring Hunt achievement is not a difficult one to obtain. There are now forum threads inviting players to games that have specific rooms open. I urge players to add these games to their friends list. We still have 41days of this challenge...there are a lot of ways to get to 1000 terrace visits.
100 friends x 10 days hi
50 friends x 20 days etc
This achievement at this stage of the Event is very doable.

What is difficult though is shuffling through friends rooms looking for Spring Room 2 with all the flip flop going on. Can anyone suggest a way to let players know when they plan on flopping their room? Many players don't read this forum...I give up on trying to figure this out. I have real life stuff like laundry to try to work in my schedule, flipping Spring rooms doesn't rate..sorry. I still want to help players have a great time in their castle...I just am out of ideas.

Sorry for the whine,

RBsMom

Just an update: Out of close 200 friends, only 37 have room 2 open. I guess I need to look for Room 2 friends which is strange since 95% of my friends are at content end...I can't imagine why "The Hunt" achievement is taking over this SE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 3:55 PM
Thank you Silver_hawk for this thread....I have copied this from my original post. I too have a permanent room offering. I play on Android...

If you need Spring Room 1...my RBsMom game will be ALWAYS set to Room 1...if you want to join as a SE friend, my game ID is A940746.

My second game, RBsMom2 will stay on Spring Room 2... and I welcome anyone who would like to play the new room, this game ID is A977649.

I will check invites daily.

Wishing everyone Blessings of the Season!

Have fun in your castle!

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 12:36 AM
I have family coming in this weekend and the caravan doesn't stop until after Easter...I will not have the opportunity to change rooms back and forth so in order to help both player groups I've done the following:

If you need Spring Room 1...my RBsMom game will be ALWAYS set to Room 1...if you want to join as a SE friend, my game ID is A940746.

My second game, RBsMom2 will stay on Spring Room 2... and I welcome anyone who would like to play the new room, this game ID is A977649.

Wishing everyone Blessings of the Season!

Have fun in your castle!

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 1:20 AM
I had to go hunt for the update. Google play had it when I went looking for it....since Amazon and I have a love/hate relationship, I didn't go there. The CE didnt auto load for me either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:52 PM
It's here guys! Check for your device's update!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:49 PM
Fun Room 2...3 HOS, 2 Puzzles, 3 new achievements, 3 new pets

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 6:40 PM
I am more than a bit tired of the castle inferno and it's depressing. I find my playing time has decreased substantially. BUT...Spring has finally sprung officially so the SE shouldn't be too far away...yeah to that thought...can't wait to get the Adrian saga over with...now,

My crazy thought is...

Do you think the Castle munchkins will be wearing fire retardant bunny foo foo garb while our dear castle is a crumblin' down? What a weird sight that will be. The SE kids in front of a burning castle..."Care to trade a candy for a water balloon egg?"

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 11:58 AM
Actually it can be both...but no worries...still an Android player!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 18 9:31 AM
I can't believe it...my Xmas Kindle is acting stupid...I'm holding and shaking the dang thing to keep the screen on. Bear with me folks, hubby has bought a Chromebook and I am in the process of transferring my game. I am still gifting on my shaky shaky thingy but please anticipate an invite to the new game I'd as soon as customer service does their thing. Thank goodness this has happened before the SE!

Happy gaming and wear green today or dare to pinch!

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 9:55 PM
Flu like symptoms turn deadly. My dogs love the outdoors but never stay outside for long periods of time during the cold winter months. That said, this stuff is passed airborne as well as by 'sniffing' doggie style. We live in an area that has several families with large and small dogs. My vet told us our dogs caught this from an infected dog that strolled by our house. Be careful if you have pets in a like neighborhood. Initial symptoms to heart failure was 3 days for my oldest.

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 3:04 PM
Hi all my friends,

Winter in Wisconsin is just a crater of joy. Many of you may know that my husband and I have a Golden Retriever kennel. This last week, 3 of my dogs (kids in my mind) came down with a Canine Zoo Flu. I am thankful that 2 of our younger dogs are well on the mend but we lost one of our founding dogs yesterday. It is a very sad time for my family..all my dogs are looking for their buddy Bosco. He missed his 13th birthday by a week.

I will be playing catch up for awhile game wise.

Thank you for your patience,

RBsMom

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 12:30 PM
Yes new updates are always more expensive than the previous....but we have more HOS available, more puzzles, more about just about everything when you get to the higher levels. IMO it all kind of balances out. I have more inventory now than before. I always try to find the fun or challenge in it.

Enjoy your castle..have fun!

ps.. I've achieved end of content without spending a dime of my own money. It's a FTP game that I've always considered my personal challenge to uphold. It took amost a year to get thus far and I enjoyed the ride.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator