Posts created by Buddytrex

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 17, 18 5:18 AM
The hunt is on. I will be looking for you.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 7, 18 4:12 AM
No idea, I check for a land sale everyday but nothing. I keep hoping we haven't been forgotten. Maybe the developers are working on a fix when some of my friends updated their iPad and lost the game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 6, 18 10:34 AM
Chapter 17 is as far as the developers went. Sorry for the bad news.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 23, 17 5:11 AM
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my Dark Manor friends and your dragons. Thunder and Lightning have been busy playing dragon and reindeer games with Santa 's friends. They have been busy building snowmen in many of my manors.

Buddytrex, Thunder, and Lightning

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 23, 17 2:58 AM
Thanksgiving Day sale, 50 % off all store items and silver boosters.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 23, 17 2:56 AM
And a Happy Thanksgiving back to you. Dark Manors gave us a Thanksgiving present this year, 50 % off sale in the store and silver booosters.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 17 7:56 AM
Hi Maggie,
I see that customer service has restored your missing 4 manors. Happy Gaming.
Buddytres

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 7, 17 9:06 AM
Morning everyone, I am still looking for Wildfrog's manor. Anyone have any luck finding it. I found MaggiesNE easily since we are in the same time zone.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 6, 17 12:49 PM
Thanks for finding this discussion. I hadn't update my master list for 2 weeks. I just finished updating my list for all the sales since we started this discussion. If it disappears again, I can give a list of all the sales if need be.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 17 8:22 AM
Sorry about your loss. I have found SUMAC on a couple of my manors. As usual, I will keep lookink

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 17 2:33 AM
One more tip, find a scene that you can easily find the objects in normal mode. Just keep playing this scene in scrambled mode. It doesn't take long to recognize most of the scrambled clues. If you find 10 or 11 quickly, use hint. I have found that I can use hint twice Nd still reach the million mark.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 17 1:49 AM
My power is back. Thunder and Lightning are bringing alsort of baked goods. We cut the snickers bars up and added them to the brownies. We also tried baguettes having watch a repeat of the British Baking Show. The baguettes should go nicely with the chili.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 1, 17 7:31 AM
Welcome to the forum. Dark Manors will send you a message when someone accepts your neighbor Invitation. If some one invites you to be a neighbor, you will see a message in the inbox section on the left hand side. The right hand side is where you will find gifts received. If you want neighbors please go to the thread entitled DM Index You will find a list of people who will neighbor you. Please add your manor name and icon so we will know who to look for.
Buddytrex

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 17 8:58 AM
Since I am at the gym, I have Thunder and Lightning on a tread mill getting ready for the goodies. I think the are willing to play smash the pumpkin with Draghi. My oldest manor, 19 Elm St, has a baseball field and the dragons al welcome to come and play smash the pumpkins. Chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are everyone.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 17 1:57 PM

I lost power last night and it is still out. I can only visit when I am at the gym or my brother' s. Since now power means no internet at home. I have had the dragons clean the refrigerator of the beer and mixed drinks. Hope everyone enjoys.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 17 10:07 AM
Today's sale, premium scenes 9-11.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 17 8:01 AM
The firework display was wonderful last night. Thunder and Lightning enjoyed flying into the displayed as I wooed and awed. More cookies are on the way. I attempted to draw a dragon in one of my manors. Thunder and Lightning gave me a sympatric A for effort as they laughed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 28, 17 11:52 AM
Newbie RAIN DROP 19. It is on my PC so it won't get a lot of play.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 28, 17 2:54 AM
Premium scenes are on sale. My best guess is 13 - 17.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 28, 17 2:51 AM
I found that the scramble word scene gives the highest scores.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator