Posts created by sandy510

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 7:03 AM
I cut my teeth on this forum, and I prefer it over the others, soooo please fix the problems and bring it back!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 2:50 PM
I am curious if this a temporary thing or is it written in stone forever?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 12:18 PM
Hi MarylLamb,

Sammy5 here, I don't need it but I certainly use it, I just love the scene and the extra items from doing it come in really big for Trinia and sharding the extras or gifting to others who need those things.

I just haven't come up with a good plan or time of switching that is easy to show on our avatar.

I will say I am sorry if I happen to kick people out when I do switch and I hope to not put up the wrong number again without switching wow, I felt so bad on that one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 8:07 AM
Well finally got the last little chick, sooooo... happy, that completes the achievements, now onto the pets, should be tonight after the next change.

Sammy5

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 4:32 PM
Wow, congrants to getting the 3 achievements done, was the last chick the one in the upper right hand corner?

That one is currently given me a big pain

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 1:22 PM
How about that silver amulet that hardly nobody uses for 1/2 the time cut rate, to double the drop rate for that 1/2 hour of hos's

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 7:43 AM
Most of been in a hurried up level for me and I didn't catch it, since I am sitting at the end of levels.

Does anybody know what level that was on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 18 1:36 PM
have read the first note at the castle vicinity and then reached the mystery chamber, and then asked for their one wish? Have you done so, and did it come true?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 18 7:18 AM
Options?!
There are a lot of people playing this game, and we all want different things but reward over cost is well, still unbalanced.

I would love to see more use of the high end crafting items, instead of you taking away why we do something.

I like quick goals over long term goals, so maybe a weekly goal of collecting something that we don't know what it is or what it will do until a later update make it mysterious, I would love to see the forum light up with possible solutions, or ideas of what it could be or better yet where will it fit in.

Stop making the airship so much a pill, mix it up, put a coin slot on it then, or let me craft something other than the castle area! Something different!

Can I do it? yes, I can, do I want to do it? No, I don't. So please put a change up on the airship.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 4:46 PM
Thank you dev's for taking the time to read the threads, we do enjoy the game to the extreme.

Many new Big jewels to click on, and the lava flows great!

Truly looking forward to the new rooms wish there were doors to open with who knows what is lurking inside?

Keep up the great work!

Sammy5/Sandy

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 6:56 AM
But isn't that the point? you actually have to spend most of your time in the castle doing the rounds or if you are out, buy them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 6:38 AM
I would like to see another choice, if you have all avatars, maybe male vs female or a kool animal, something else or why bother if you have them all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 1:17 PM
Wouldn't be nice to get a amulet to change what she asks for!

ONLY lower amounts though!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 11:40 AM
If I might ask, how many wheels does she ask for? Mine has always been 300-wheels

I have only recently been keeping track of what she has been asking for.

300-wheels
200-shards
50 hos
20 zoom zones
20 post cards

I am wondering if it is the same for all players, or is there lower amounts for just starting players?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 2:31 PM
I had to close out my game and when I came back it was a airship item instead of coins

game glitch? or game Genie?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 11:49 AM
The point is, we get paid coins for those ships with a 1,2,or 3 tickets and a bag of pet food.

My point is, I would forgo the being paid in coin and bank the airships at this point or send a partial shipment, I loath having to send another ship and burn up so many items when not needed.

I have never packed a ship to even out the numbers and let it go by itself. I just can't bring myself to do it since I remember packing it with real items and never being able to get the last crate item I needed and it would fly away with all my stuff, yup, steam coming out of the ears on those days, taught me to never pack a crate unless you had all the stuff to pack all the crates

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 6:42 AM
I suggest there are two more spots open to add something new to the game, with some new achievements, to spark the interest of long time players who are stuck in the Daily Quest don't want to waste my time or items

I suggest you never make the pay outs diamonds it has to be something unique or new

Where are the new rooms with the gold locks to use those keys? A hidden map? and we have to find the items, something different,something new and who will be the first to find the new rooms?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 9:55 AM
Well in my game I need to feed each group of pets but when I feed a wood pet the easier DQ's come up more often.

Or can it be I leave a sleeping pet up? You just never know what is causing the difference but the risk of that one is losing a lot of diamonds by waking it up, which now I actually run the risk, since I have diamonds to do it

I give away pet food

The list could go on and on, I do not have any of the 3,5,or 10 part DQ's completed they will be years in the making, some days I will do them, then some days I won't

Or maybe that is the cycle you have to feed every group of pet then do every group of chest per dq, I just don't know the answer

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 8:01 AM
Do you guys keep feeding the gold or platinum bringing pets? If soooo, try feeding the wood pets?

I do think you'll be pleasantly surprised. At least until your not, that game genie likes to change things up

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 17 3:27 PM
Does anybody have their first Christmas room open, and are you receiving gifts?

I am still putting them under the tree, because just in case they have it open on purpose.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator