Posts created by linyoung

posted in Button Tales on Aug 17, 16 12:23 PM
Thanks so much all of you!! I followed Lyndy20's advice -- and (as always) SynthpopAddict! I just managed to get past #31. Boy is this game challenging ... I sometimes can't get my brain around new approaches -- without some help from my friends!! Thanks all

posted in Button Tales on Aug 17, 16 8:44 AM
Just when I wasn't spending 2 days to pass a level, I came to Level 31. I'm figuring I need to get the gems into the 2 columns and then somehow get them to the bottom and off the board, but I'm really not seeing how to do this with so few moves to work with. Can anyone help please !!!

posted in Button Tales on Aug 15, 16 3:04 PM
I just wanted to let all of you that are addicted to this game and who have "gone before" me that it was only by reading all your posts and suggestions -- particularly for Levels 4, 20 & 27! I'm ashamed to admit that Level 4 took me 2 days - but I'm stubborn and finally persevered [Level 20 only took a day and a half LOL]. But if it hadn't have been for all your comments and suggestions, I may well have given up. I've just completed Level 28 (w/3 stars) I still feel, however, that the developers really should try and give us a little "wiggle room" on the number of moves. Thanks to everyone!!

posted in Treasures of Egypt on Dec 2, 15 2:02 PM
I bought this game this morning before 5 am EST and have been playing it all day based on one review that was a 5 star one and said the game was just fun to play. I've been waiting for a nice M3 game that is just "fun to play" and this was it for me. I agree that the devs could have moved the power ups lower and away from the boards. I got into the story line (from the typed copy - not the graphics) but after all, it's all about playing the game (for me anyway). This game has some of the most beautiful playing pieces I've seen in a long time. Sometimes just playing a game for fun and/or relaxation is perfectly acceptable. I find it a welcome addition to the M3 genre; I hope more M3 games are forthcoming from BFG!

posted in Treasures of Egypt on Dec 2, 15 1:52 PM
I don't know if this will help you, gsdfish but I am running Win 10 on my new PC and have gotten a similar message on a different game. What I had to do was to go to the Display setting and change it back to 100% (recommended setting) rather than the 125% I'd set it at prior. Hope it helps. I've been playing this game all day; it's really fun, so I hope you're able to work it out.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 15, 15 12:04 PM
I'm rather surprised at the division among the players ... it seems one either loves it or hates it. That being said, I tried the demo (I hadn't been very moved by the first one and didn't expect anything different here). Boy was I surprised! I must say that I didn't expect anything special because I am NOT an outdoor person, especially digging in dirt, weeding, watering, whatever, so I wasn't thrilled about building a garden. However, please, to anyone just trying this game out - please continue & let yourself go with the flow. The M3 portion is a bit tedious (still at lower levels right now) but laying out the garden, with paths, pools, and plants that are quite pretty is very relaxing and enjoyable! Needless to say, I found myself buying it to continue laying out the garden!

One question if anyone knows - where/what can we purchase with the gems? I can't seem to figure that out. Thanks for any advice!

posted in Fishdom 3 on Aug 14, 14 10:33 AM
I've already posted in the technical issues arena and sent Customer Support a request for help but thought maybe someone out there has had this problem. Just today, with 10 tanks going, my feeder decided not to shake when I click the mouse. I can pick it up ok but it won't shake...and the fish all know there's no food coming out!! lol. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm all ears. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and rebooted computer (Vaio running XP). Thanks!

posted in Fishdom 3 on Aug 14, 14 10:23 AM
I love Fishdom 3 and have 10 tanks, but today all of a sudden the Feeder wouldn't shake when I clicked after picking it up...and the fish know there's no food!! I've sent off a request to Customer Support, who are always Great. Was just wondering whether anyone else has had this type of glitch with the game. Everything else is working just great. Thanks for any hints!

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Jun 17, 14 11:03 AM
This is my first post of any kind on bfg...unfortunately, I'd really like to try this game but have installed and uninstalled so many times I've lost count. When I click "play" nothing happens - no error messages, no half starts, nothing. Wondering what I can do...I'm not really tech savvy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator