Posts created by Airliebird60

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 22, 18 7:28 AM
Hi bambosj

Dark Manor has closed and has been removed from all platforms, please read other posts on this matter

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 20, 18 1:14 PM
Farewell everybody.
Its been a pleasure coming on this forum and reading about and playing DM. WHY did they have to pull the plug? So its goodbye from: 100 Zombies Walk,Wheeltappers Social Club, Land of Green Ginger,Whitefriargate, The Green Gingerman,The Shunters Club, Intergalactic Binman,Trollenberg Terror, Chewbacca Road, Scrooge n Marley, The House of the Psyclops, Airliebird60 Boulevard, The Red Weed, Master of the House, Farewell Thunderchild, Horsall Common, OompahLoompahVille, Well of Souls, Dark Angel of the Night, Dark Angel of the Night 2, RIP Ziggy Stardust, Oakenshield.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 6:32 AM
I'm having the same problem as well!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 17, 18 5:24 AM
Hi Abbie

I hope you can get your manors restored and start playing again. I will keep everything crossed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 16, 18 4:13 AM
Hi Everyone

Just letting you know that I have opened a new manor called Intergalactic Binman, pleas watch out for it. (I must be a glutton for punishment).

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle on Dec 29, 17 7:50 AM
I cannot pick up the wrench in the kitchen, I have completed the puzzle on the box, and even progressed to the greenhouse, but I need the wrench to release the dried thistle.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 17 10:09 AM
Well it has been a long time since we won the dragon in a scavenger hunt.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 17 5:26 AM
DOH lol I'll put it down to a senior moment!!!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 17 5:01 AM
As anyone noticed that the dragon doesn't wake up in night mode which is a bit disappointing.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 17 4:58 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 16, 17 5:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that as from Jan 1, UKCityofCulture 2017 will be changing to The Green Gingerman and also I have decided to re-open 100 Zombies Walk. So can I take this opportunity to wish everyone A Merry Christmas and A Happy and Safe 2018.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry on Nov 20, 17 1:41 AM
Help!

I have both parts of the key, but they won't combine every time I click on the bottom part the top part appears. when I use the hint it just highlights the bottom part. any help would be appreciated thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 17 4:30 AM
Hi Maggie

sorry to hear about your manors. I found GARNET on 2 of my manors so I will send NRG as soon as possible.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 7, 17 9:17 AM
Good Luck everybody

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 5, 17 8:56 AM
Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that I have opened another new manor, it is called THE SHUNTERS CLUB ( I have to be CRAZY!!!)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 26, 17 6:10 AM
Thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 25, 17 6:19 AM
Thank you Abbie

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 25, 17 1:56 AM
Hi everyone.

GOOD NEWS, I have made a decision to open a few of my manors namely:
Land of Green Ginger
WHITEFRIARGATE
HullUKCityofCulture 2017
Wheeltappers Social Club

I look forward to hearing from you again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 10:25 AM
Hi everybody.

I have made a decision to close all of my Manors as of today. It's come to a point where I no longer have the time to play the game. I will be putting up the closed signs on my manors. I have really enjoyed playing the game and coming onto this forum and taking part in the discussions, so I'm afraid this is the last post I'll be making so many thanks to everybody and Goodbye.

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight on May 31, 17 11:56 AM
Hi

Just below the lid there are 3 square jewels, which have the numbers 1-2-3. Press the portraits that correspond with the numbers and it should open the box.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator