Posts created by Audres

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 5:22 PM
Done.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 5:04 PM
Done! Stargazer, Chimney Sweep and Garden Bunny!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 5:10 PM
The problem is fixed. All HOS now record from Spring Room 2 as well as Spring Room one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 8:35 PM
Thank everyone who has invited those of us seeking to complete Room 1 Achievement! I am confident now that I can get Stargazer and maybe even complete the entire achievement. I have both rooms on my PC game and am alternating them being open to help others. Thank all of you, especially Silver Hawk! This is a great idea!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 8:34 PM
Thank everyone who has invited those of us seeking to complete Room 1 Achievement! I am confident now that I can get Stargazer and maybe even complete the entire achievement. I have both rooms on my PC game and am alternating them being open to help others. Thank all of you, SharpEye!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 7:18 AM
Thank you TiramaSue for all the help on spring rooms! I am noting behind my name which room I have open. Will try to have each room open 12 hours at a time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 7:15 AM
I am one of the players still needing room one open. I am doing as Tiramasue advised and noting which room I have open. I will switch rooms trying to leave each one open 12 hours each.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 4:45 PM
Got lucky and drew a 3 part DQ! All done!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 5:48 PM
I saw, the same issue and reported it to BFG support. Also the sale is not showing up on my kindle game at all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 4:32 PM
Not only three ten parters, but two of them were Robbery of the Century!! Grrrr..............

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 4:27 PM
Just gave out my last gift box! Sold some ornaments to get a few more for today, but all gone now. I appreciate all the gifts I got throughout the event. Many thanks to all of my friends!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 4:37 PM
Early Christmas present from the Devs??? Thank you!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 4:20 PM
Just got a free 10 wands and 10 gift box offer up in right hand corner of screen. Clicked and got the freebies!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 6:10 PM
Game downloaded on Kindle, all friends present and accounted for. All new pets, achievements and avatars loaded.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 6:04 PM
On Kindle fire I went to Amazon store and searched for MC game, clicked on as if to buy new and it took me to a screen with an Update button. Game is installing now just fine.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 5:58 PM
I am downloading on my Kindle fire right now. It seems to be downloading fine. I went to Amazon store and got the game like I was a new customer and it took me to an Update button on the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 4:27 PM
Did I come in third?? Unbelievable!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 5:53 PM
Done and got the 500th ghost as well. All ghost achievements accomplished now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 17 7:48 AM
Thanks to all my friends who sent apples, but also MANY, MANY THANKS to those friends who helped me get the Wise Toad and finish the Fall Pet Achievement on my PC game. I am not crazy about the mummy avatar, but will leave him up for a day or two! Again, thank you, thank you friends! On to stormin' the castle on the kindle game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 5:28 PM
In case anyone is interested, there is a special sale for ghost traps for 24 hours. 30 traps for 30 diamonds.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator