Posts created by taylormade66

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 1:53 PM
Thank you, doc. She's been away from MC for a couple years and I got her back into it. Will watch for any response from your friend and hope for the best!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 1:41 PM
Thanks, AZ. Yes, we're both playing on Win10 laptops but she can't accept my request.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 1:23 PM
Thank you for responding. I forgot to add that she was able to accept our buddy John but has 7 requests she can't accept. Will pass the info on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 1:10 PM
This isn't for me but a friend. She's currently not allowed to post in the forum because she's kind of a "Rebel", if you know what I mean.

Sadly her house burned down January 1 and she had to get a new laptop. She is at level 10 but unable to accept friend invites. Do you have to be at a certain level to accept friends? It's been so long that I don't remember (or I'm having a senior moment).

She has deleted and reinstalled MC and the game manager 4 times. The friend requests are still there but she can't accept. I told her to try what a moderator suggested and update her video driver plus run as administrator. Still nothing.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 8:57 PM
I did something stupid . Keep my laptop on a bedside table with my tablet. Bumped the table, laptop hit the floor, tablet smashed the laptop screen. I finally got a new laptop and BF kindly transferred things to my new account but my friends are gone.

I had an old list with some of your ID numbers (but not all) so I sent you invites. If you were my friend, please send a request to my new number 706323. Sorry I've been missing for a couple weeks.

And if you are someone who wants to send and receive gifts, please add me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 17 4:15 PM
Please be sure to invite me to be your friend again when you get the new pc.

If you're missing any pets, I have tons of eggs and holiday items. I'll help all I can.

Best scenario is that you get everything back. Support is pretty amazing so fingers crossed!

Jan

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors on Sep 18, 17 4:07 PM
I heard back from support. They said it is a Kaspersky issue and they have reported it to them.

Still unable to download the game so I'm not sure what to think. Hope somebody fixes it soon because I really wanted to play. Guess my advice is proceed with caution.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors on Sep 6, 17 4:33 PM
Well, it's been a week since I contacted support so I figured I would try to download the game again. Only 2% in and Kaspersky stopped the download. Trojan virus again!!!

The detailed report says:

c:\BigFishCache\GameManager\GameDB\F8875T1L1\ setup_gF8875T1L1_d2762482733_l1_s1.exe

The object name is:

Trojan.Win32.Bcex.rlj

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO EITHER FIX THIS OR PULL THE GAME!!!

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors on Aug 31, 17 10:08 PM
Hi! No, it was Kaspersky. Probably have close to 1,000 bf games (from the website and stores) and this is the first time something like this has happened. I was concerned because their games are super safe.

During the years I've been buying their games, I've used McAfee, Norton or Kaspersky - never had a warning before.

Downloaded 6 games with no problem as usual. tried this one twice getting error codes, then downloaded the other 2. Tried this one again. All I recall was it refused to download saying the program contained a trojan virus. Then I immediately trashed the game, closed Kaspersky and contacted support. Sorry I can't tell you more.

When they let me know it's resolved, I'll be sure to let you know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 17 12:38 PM
I think a big issue for beginning players is when it comes to feeding pets. They probably don't have 3 pages of pets to choose from like I fortunately do. It would be hard to feed 20 bags of food when you only have a couple pets. Difficult but not impossible. You can wait until time to feed again or speed up with diamonds.

For the newbies, if you need help getting more pets, don't forget the consortium. Lots of us donate eggs or items needed to craft pets to help you advance. Just be sure to return the favor!

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors on Aug 31, 17 12:15 PM
I purchased this game along with 8 others yesterday. The other 8 downloaded and installed fine. This one created error code 3 twice. Third time I tried, my security refused to download because it contained the Trojan Virus.

I contacted BF support so I'm sure it will be fixed shortly. Just want you to be careful until they rectify the situation. Happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 10:38 AM
Me too. Not just MC but also Jackpot City slots. Says slow network on my tablet when playing slots, yet cruising the internet on my pc right next to it (on the same wifi) is fine. When I go to MC on the pc, I get the slow network issue. It's a Big Fish problem.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 7:50 PM
July1277, please pm me with your id. I've got over 1000 pumpkins that I don't need and a couple things for the raven.

I am gifting them to the consortium and others but would be happy to help you, too.

Jan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 7:39 PM
I had a 3, a 10, a 3, a 10, another 3 and FINALLY got to the 5. Almost gave up. Used amulet twice which was ok because I had 1500+ orbs saved up. Still, this was an expensive quest and ran me out of inventory on a bunch of things.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 7:33 PM
Norry, thank you for responding. I adore the consortium members. They have helped me tremendously when I missed events due to health issues.

The consortium is always first on my list and I will happily gift anything they need. Although I keep a list, they don't count because the consortium will be gifted regardless.

jEM SW, you're amazing! Datsalotta, thank you for the advice.

Henny, I don't think simple food or a rune stone are difficult items to gift. I normally try to have an airship item, a food, something easy and maybe a stamp (for those who swap). I NEVER put eggs or crafted items on my list.

If you were my friend, you would know that. But you're on ios so it's not as issue and we'll never be friends.

Jan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 6:38 PM
This was the WORST!!!

Mine started with a 3 - ok. Then a 10 - still ok. But then another 3. Another 10. Another 3! Come on!!! Finally got to the 5. I used my amulet twice to speed things up. Still, I used a ton of resources and it cost me almost 100 diamonds to open zoom zones. Ridiculous.

If you want us to do a 5, put it in the starting lineup.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 17 7:57 PM
I'm playing on p.c. Wish we were on the same platform. Thanks for the offer!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 17 11:56 AM
If you would have a friend, you must be a friend.

I cut my friends down after the spring event ended. I keep a list to make sure I return the generosity of others; those that never returned even one gift got cut so I wanted to add a few more.

Went through the list of those looking for friends and added 12. I gifted all twice. In 3 weeks time, only two have returned gifts. Today I cut the other 10 for being leeches. Don't say you are looking to exchange gifts. Tell the truth and say you are just looking to receive.

I am an excellent friend and try to gift 3 times daily. Also I try to keep something simple on my want list for players on a lower level than I am.

Unless you've maxed out the game, you probably could use help advancing, me included. Please don't tell me it's about giving and not receiving. I adore the Consortium and my true friends and am happy to gift eggs or anything they need. Just wanted to find a few more real friends so we can help each other. I was sadly disappointed.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound on Jun 10, 17 1:08 PM
OK, I've locked the dogs in the Records Room. Went back to the attic. According to the walkthru, there are 2 things to click on. Uh, no... I get the magnifier in one spot but it won't click. Tried checking for update, nothing. Tried deleting and reinstalling, again nothing.

In inventory, I have a ripped page, 1 of 3 clamps, a stained collar, 3 bones. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Purchased a bunch of games lately and a couple have been messed up like this, all Eipix. Hate complaining to bf support although they are helpful. Thanks for your advice!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 17 10:38 AM
It's funny. I was just thinking about this yesterday. What kind of pet would I like this to be (some are kind of creepy):
Bearded Dragon Lizard
Piranha (in a fishbowl)
Scorpion
Boa Constrictor
Hermit Crab
Praying Mantis
Stegosaurus
(the mantis, scorpion and crab would only require one bag of food)

Something Cuddlier:
Sloth
Chinchilla
Goat
Capybara
Llama
Platypus

Food for thought.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator