Posts created by Scottie12

posted in Secrets of the Lost Caves on Mar 19, 18 4:37 AM
I got past the first hidden object scene then after some dialogue it asked for a player's name. It locked up then and I had to do ctrl alt delete to exit the game. Windows 10.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 18 2:42 AM
I omitted to pick up the gem at the park entrance and when I went back to retrieve it, the booth wouldn't open. Is this a glitch or my fault for failing to pick it up. As the game was nearly finished, I was not pleased having to restart it from the beginning under a new profile. Playing on Macbook Air.

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 3:59 AM
Looks promising, but as the demo only lasted 30 minutes it's difficult to tell.

I couldn't play the demo either on Windows 10 - Access violation.

posted in Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 18 1:06 AM
Demo downloaded without any problems, but once the game had been purchased, download failed. Error 5. Windows 10.

Can BF explain to me how come I can download the demo, but not the full version.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 3:38 AM
It didn't work for me in the UK at local time 09.30!

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 12:51 AM
Playing on a MacBook Air, I have the same problem with the deer and globe in the bonus chapter. Very frustrated as I would have liked to finish the game, but cant.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 12:47 AM
Hi Tksh, you need to push the card up to the top of the box

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 3:05 AM
click on the exit key on your computer

The demo lasted all of 37 minutes and like all Amax games using Windows 10, game play did not run smoothly and kept crashing.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 20, 17 2:30 AM
This upgrade is driving me mad! I cant buy the boosts as its telling me there is no internet connection, yet I can purchase the coins! Also, I bought an item, was charged for it but didn't get it!

Playing on MacBook Air OS X Yosemite and the cursor disappeared. Had great difficulty exiting the game. I too had to turn off my computer to exit the game.

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 4:43 AM
Thanks, BJT006, for posting your comment. I had totally forgotten about the code. It worked for me just now.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 17 1:27 AM
I had the same problem, gertie23, when clicking on the link for updating drivers. Feeling bemused!

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 8:44 AM
In my experience, lolaluv, in Game Manager, with the demo still showing, press the Buy button. A message will appear advising that you have already purchased the game and do you wish to activate it. Press the activate button and your game should then start to download. Hope this solves your problem.

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 3:16 AM
Didn't work for me, as I cant download any of my games from Purchase History on either Game Manager or the site!

I had the same technical problems as you, nextgengranny, playing on Windows 10. Luckily, it played perfectly on my Mac and I bought it. It's a very good game.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest on Aug 23, 17 3:51 AM
Thanks, nextgengranny, you are right. Normally, it mentions the CE version on an SE if available, so when I didn't see it, I jumped in with both feet!

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest on Aug 23, 17 2:35 AM
This is not a new game. I purchased it on 26 July 2017.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 3:48 PM
My gift was given, then the game froze on "Please wait" and I had to Ctr Alt Del to exit the game. This has happened twice tonight, UK time. Also, most of my friends have disappeared.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator