Posts created by 4116cath

posted in Demigods on Aug 15, 17 12:20 PM
I bought this game on 5/5/14. Big Fish is telling me that they cannot find it with the password and user name I gave them. I don't remember if I bought this on another account and password. They have a record of my purchased game, why can't they find it?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Apr 18, 17 7:01 AM
I am stuck on Royal Envoy 2, level 38. cannot make elf happy. I have tried for weeks and cannot figure out what to do. Cannot go any further in the game. Please Help

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jul 3, 14 11:27 AM
I HAVE BEEN HAVING ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS INSTALLING ISLAND TRIBE 2 AND 3. YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE FIXED THESE GAMES AND UPDATED THEM BUT I JUST TRIED TO INSTALL BOTH GAMES 2 AND 3 AND AM STILL GETTING A CRAZY BORDER AROUND THE RIGHT SIDE AND BOTTOM OF THE GAME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIX THIS SO I CAN BUY THEM. I ALREADY OWN 4 AND 5 AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM..

posted in Island Tribe on Jul 2, 14 11:32 AM
Do you know of any other games that are like Island Tribes? All my games were wiped out in the Sandy hurricane and my computer went down. Am trying to retrieve them but so far have no luck with Big Fish tracking them down.

posted in Island Tribe on Jul 2, 14 11:30 AM
I bought Island Tribe 1,4,5. I cannot install Island Tribe 2 and 3. When I install the game it starts and has a crazy border around one side and on the bottom of the picture. The 1,4,and 5 installed perfectly and I am alway playing them, but I cannot install 2 and 3. I have contacted tech support and the suggested a number of things but none of them work. Did anyone else have this problem???

Also I bought Fable of Dwarfs and am lost on how to play this game. They should have a return policy. Help!!!!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Jul 2, 14 11:20 AM
Where can I find a walktrough for Fable of Dwarfs. I'm completely lost in how to play this game..

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jun 2, 14 7:07 AM
dad48 wrote:Hi, The problem I have is with level 4 or 5, where you have to uncover the ship. The problem is there is not enough kelp to do this, you only get 13 pieces in total. help

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jun 1, 14 3:40 PM
Where is the kelp on Island Tribe 5..It is needed for the 2 farms to play the game on level 5?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator