Posts created by Alikatt8

posted in Wanderland on Mar 4, 17 10:30 PM
thank you for replying mee16, I don't often read the forums. I'm glad to know it's a glitch as I was going bananas seeing the same quests over and over. I might give the game a rest for a bit as its just wasting all the resources I've built up - there is no joy just going up in levels without exciting new quests to do, to get there, imo.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 4, 17 3:57 AM
Hi. I'm on level 80 and for the past 10 levels or so, I have not had any new puzzles to complete to move forward and assume they are all banked up in zzzz mode, asleep.

However, I'm getting the same quests over and over to do and they are depleting my resources (fog, mirror, abc, etc). Then one quest asks us to clear the spell. Then I get the same repeated quest to place another spell which I've just cleared. Grrrr. Is this normal and are other players experiencing the same thing.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 6, 17 7:12 AM
February 7th.............. 1.11am Australia
There is a Glitch. The opening screen shows roses and Valentines yet Snowmen are floating around (Merry Christmas) and, I keep getting the same quests over and over. Am not sure why these quests are repeating but they are taking up a lot of stock (fire, grain, etc)
Thank you

posted in Wanderland on Dec 20, 16 12:15 AM
difi1, I too have had major problems when paying rubies for the chest at the Xmas tree, the screen freezes and I do not get the original reward, it takes my rubies and freezes. I have advised BF about this over a week ago, but I haven't had a response. The only thing I can suggest is do not buy any extra chest rewards, just take the initial reward and you should find the game won't freeze.

It's ironical isn't it, that it is Xmas time and the game freezes on the reward chest at the tree and its also difficult to get items required for the last two Collections Gift Bag and Xmas Set - what's the point?

It's such an unkind game sadly and doesn't like to reward the player unless we spend a lot, I mean a lot, of money to get ahead.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 19, 15 3:59 PM
I have 15 hrs left. As Anna said, the final 2 quests this morning (Australia)

1) Visit Candy store (oh, I got another fly !) lol and

2)
buy Raspberry sherbet 8 gold / Vanilla milkshake 12 gold / ice cream cheesecake 24 gold - but for a total of 44 gold outlay Im not completing this as I have heaps of energy in Inventory stock

My bar will rest at 16/17. I received the gold bar reward on day one and Ive spent enough gold buying fuel for Museum build.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 18, 15 9:05 PM
LOL Oddly !!!!

Nothing until July 4th? 1 or 3 quests only for ran owl as reward in "?" Collection??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 1, 15 4:06 AM
Don't be upset Tessb67, its terribly frustrating.

If your piece is missing on the top row, play the 'top row' games as below
if your piece is missing in the middle, play Phil's 'middle row' as below
If your piece is missing in the bottom row of the blueprints, play the mini games per the bottom row grid as below

So - as you know which blue print piece is missing this should narrow it down to play only the top or middle or bottom row of the mini game.

Hope this helps. But do have a break from the computer then go back to the mini games because it does get upsetting and frustrating trying to locate the last one.

Top row- 18, 16, 8- 2nd 14-2nd 14-1st
Middle- 10-2nd , 12-1st, , 10-1st , 12- 2nd
Bottom- 1a, 1b, 8 -1st , 3, 4 5, 7

#8, #10, #12, and #14 are all played twice

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 15 6:54 PM
I think we need a frock shop - It might put Teodi out of business for a while but competition is healthy.

Also a handbag/shoe boutique as well as a jewellery shop -

Im just getting plain fat visiting the diner with their pizzas and milkshakes.

And where am I supposed to buy my perfume from??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 15 4:53 AM
Adding a heart link up of prayers from Australia for you Rebecca

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 15 7:44 PM
scutterbotch44 wrote:I have been playing this game for some time now and have yet to find the location for the 'Shot of France', the 'Victorian Staffordshire Teapot' or the 'Taiwanese Lava Teapot'. I generally have to go to the Auction to bid and buy them. Anyone know what mini-game or city has any of these items? I would much appreciate knowing. Thank you!

Shot of France might be at Guo Antiques, as for Victorian Staffordshire and Taiwanese teapot, I believe they have been missing for over a year and can be bought at auctions or with gold, or buy with gold then sell on auctions to reclaim some of your expense. Each Update we hold hope they may be made available.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 15 2:53 PM
Interesting..............mmmm, thinking.

Easter is over April 3rd 4th, 5th & 6th for
Faberge Egg and Bunny Plush Collections and

Spring is 42 days away making it approx 12 April for
Green Pitcher Plant and Gloxinia Collections
(which will also open up the Flower Shop mini rooms)

Maybe they are combined in one 'Spring' quest??

posted in Wanderland on Feb 26, 15 3:08 AM
The onus and responsibility falls on Big Fish games to put games up or take them down according to 'duty of care' to their members and players. If a game, such as Wanderland is doing nothing, but ripping Big Fish members and players off, then it is the duty of care by Big Fish to remove it from their Pool and retain their good name and reputation

Over 4 months of citing there are issues with this game both on this forum and direct mail to CS, NOTHING has been done by BF to address these issues.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 15 2:48 AM
very good timduk

Fatima, Issa happy you got lottsa gold
Fatmina, issa eating chocolates in Captain's love cabin with Teodi
Issa time for big diet after Valentine's Ball

Alikatt still looking for pigeon from collection that got away!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 15 11:49 PM
I believe the balance will come throughout the year with the Collectibles under the 'Specials' Spring Easter Halloween Pirate etc, meanwhile I think we are stuck with Odin's icon on our screens till may Xmas??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 15 7:15 AM
Depends where you are xalla regarding when you'll get the final quests. I send Oddly the information of the quests when we get them here in Australia at midnight, some 17 hours before USA and 10 hours before UK and they get listed on Page 1 of this thread when she comes home from work.

The final quests are loaded in ART, you will have a timed quest for the Message in a Bottle so you can play all day if you don't X out and collect your reward.

You can collect your reward when you have as many 'message in a bottle' that you need to complete your collection. It will then automatically go into the Warehouse and Odin should show 88/106 and you should receive the plate of chocs.

Enjoy !

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 15 7:14 PM
Im a bit long in the tooth myself, so don't worry, if my grey cells remember, I think you clean the windscreen with the rag ??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 15 7:11 PM
Haven't received the quest for Love Letter in a Bottle, however Day 12 Quest for the Collection to find a box of chocs is at the Bank.

Currently I have 7 quests remaining over next 4 days, ie 22/29.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 21, 15 4:23 PM
If you wish you can agree on this Fishies. It might help our cause.

Its is BF's responsibility to its players and members, to ensure that their players are not ripped off in a game they have started and invested money into. This is a long standing issue that has NOT been addressed by the Developers Artogon.

So why is this being allowed to go on and on without being addressed despite our many grievances on this forum???

It is the ONLY BF 'free' online game that is not giving anything back to its players in the way of receiving items from HOS's no matter how many times we play, to have to pay in rubies (forced) to buy resources in our Collections instead of buying items with coins, being forced to upgrade the well idol and shelter otherwise it keeps flashing it does not give you the choice to leave it as it was - you either miss out altogether from receiving coins/energy -

I do not know any other game where in you MUST upgrade in order to help you along in the game every 3 days??? ie currently I am required to spend 25, 28 and 23 rubies if I wish to upgrade in those locations. Two of the places then go into 'sleeping' mode for 25 hours or so - how is that fair. I don't mind waiting 5 hours, but 15 hours, 23 hours for it to 'give' energy or coins after we've paid for it? Get real Artogon.

You are well aware once you get to Collections 6, 7, 8, 9 you require 6,7,8 or 9 of wands ribbons bottles etc this amounts to over 700 rubies ($20 gets you 200 rubies) because no matter how many monsters you fight you never get what you want.

What is this all about and why is this being allowed to go on for so long. It is SO Un-BigFish in my opinion.

We need a voice. BF we need more than ''we will run it by the team.''

We've heard this for so long and nothing changes.

What is the point of having a forum wherein no one seems to read it or take notice and get things changed and improved?

This lovely game, should NOT be this hard. Please help us BF with immediate action. Take it off and get them to address their issues.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 19, 15 11:56 PM
as BF is the parent and owner of whom they bring on into the BF Pool, (ie games and fair play developers) it is very much up to BF to delete this game permanently or temporarily, if its not improved and stop its members and players being so blatantly cheated and ripped off. Artogon needs BF. BF does not need Artogon.

BF's policy, I am 100% sure, is it wants it players to be happy. I have not read ONE thread or post on here where any of us are happy, cheering, or sharing thrilling news how we are levelling up. Not one. Add me to that .... here's a small sample:

I can't do this, I can't get that, my rewards are gone, why are we forced to upgrade the well, idol, shelter, why can't we pay for collection's resources with coins, why aren't the creatures giving us what we need when we click on them, why are there so many sleeping quests, why does this game just take take take and doesn't reward the player but makes everything SO DIFFICULT to get and do??? etc etc.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 19, 15 11:49 PM
And why are we being held to ransom to be forced to pay rubies to level up in the Well, otherwise it won't activate the timer - so we lose out as we have no choice. ie Pay up or no free energy??

Why can't we have a choice just to leave it as is whatever the energy or coin, rather than being forced to pay rubies to level up ?

At the end of the day, WHAT are we getting from this game?

Its all give give give, pay, buy, slay, more rubies. Ad nauseam - its exhausting !

Devs, have a HEART and be KIND to your players.

Give us a choice to pay with coins to level up
Give us a choice to pay with coins for resources to complete a Collection

Just be kind. Is that too much to ask??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator