Posts created by bGrlsnyder

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 11:02 AM
Am just about ten minutes into the 60 min. game sample and the lever for the cash register just disappeared out of the inventory.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 15 11:24 AM
I purchased the game yesterday and it is loading really slow and gives the appearance of wavy lines and static or connection issues. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. And I really do mean SLOW loading.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 15 11:17 AM
I purchased the game yesterday and it is loading really slow and gives the appearance of wavy lines and static or connection issues. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. And I really do mean SLOW loading.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 14 2:44 AM
Why are there no answers from anyone as to the issues with the Christmas ornaments, etc., appearing in the newest update? Are you guys hoping it will go away?

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 30, 14 11:38 AM
I am really glad I did not pay actual money for this game. It is relatively simple and now I am stuck because the hint button has apparently stopped working. I will not finish playing the game and definitely not worth paying for.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 14 12:10 PM
I have already progressed through the most recent update and would like to know if another one is coming soon.

Secondly, when you create in the laboratory, nothing comes up but coins, jewels or the globe or the fork. The other things go whizzing by and never stop.

Thirdly, any sales coming on coins or gems?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator