Posts created by Extremalex

posted in Solitaire Detective: Framed on Jul 28, 16 1:31 PM
Hi!

To open the store try to press the red button (with the cup icon) at the bottom of the trophy screen.

Thanks!

ascorpion wrote:Where is the achievements store and what can be purchased there? If you go into the trophy area, what is accomplished by buying any item there?

posted in Solitaire Detective: Framed on Jul 22, 16 11:51 PM
Hi!

It's for wildcards, you will collect them during the game.

Thanks!

posted in Solitaire Detective: Framed on Jul 22, 16 12:10 PM
Hi!

TGQOATAS wrote:I THINK it's when I click on a card with a crest on it that "something" goes into either the hammer or the eye bonuses. I just don't know what is accomplished when it goes into them.

This 'flying lights' are simply make recharging of used bonuses a little more quicker. If the bonus was used, you will see quicker progress of recharge when the 'lights' come in.

for the shamrock card.

Using of shamrock card randomly give you one of this actions: adds some money, or throws 'recharging lights' to all bonuses, or adds you additional undo.

Thanks!

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on Jun 1, 16 12:03 AM
Hi phatkat!

Thank you for your comments about the game, developers hear you
We are interested in how to make our games better, so will try to accommodate your wishes.

phatkhat wrote:I agree about the colors of the numbers on the backgrounds. I made a lot of mistakes because I just missed numbers that blended into the background.

I wish developers would give us the option to play with a PLAIN background. The art is nice, but when it detracts from playing the game, I'd rather shut it off. Same with nonograms with animations in the background.

I'd also like it if the developers would offer the games with a relaxed mode that let you make unlimited mistakes. Let US decide if we want a challenge or not. I hate it when I make a silly mistake - like marking in the wrong column or row, and have to start over. I really don't care about the achievements at all, I play for the fun and brain exercise.

Hello, Developers! Are you listening???

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on May 31, 16 11:52 PM
Hi! Try to use system cursor (you can choose it in options).

Kacey5 wrote:Cursor is slow and floaty. Impossible to play. Win 10

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on May 9, 16 11:24 AM
Hi!

You can find the Exit button at the top right corner of the main game screen (it is the round button with the red cross). Also you can press Alt-F4 (for the Windows OS) to exit game immediately from any screen.

puzzler46 wrote:I could not exit the game except by using the task manager. Where is the exit for this game? I will buy it if I can find the exit button.

posted in Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love on Nov 5, 15 5:02 AM
Thank you for your interest in the game

Here is some instructions:

Along with collecting tiles in a traditional way, you can also fill the chains.
Note that tiles of any suit can continue the Chain, as long as their number is EQUAL or ONE HIGHER than the last tiles in the Chain.
A pair that doesn't meet these requirements will break the Chain, and you'll have to start it over from the beginning.
Tiles without numbers can also make a Chain, but their illustrations have to MATCH IN THEME: flowers, seasons, winds and dragons.
Each Chain may not contain more than 14 tiles. Each tile in the Chain gives you extra 10 points.

That is game play is very similar to HIGH LOW solitaire (HIGH EQUAL in this case).

posted in Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love on Nov 5, 15 4:57 AM
Thank you for your interest in the game

First of all, you need to use bonuses to maximize length of the collected chains. That is, find the tiles in the tower, which are can continue the chain, and unlock them with the bonuses. Also before creating a chain you need to remove unnecessary tiles (for example, you see that you can collect a chain of 'numbers', but tiles that you need are interfere with 'flowers' - then first remove the 'flowers').

posted in Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love on Jul 14, 15 5:22 AM
Hi Rhea509!

Please tell what instructions you need?

posted in Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love on May 14, 15 5:26 AM
Hi!

Ti unlock bonus slots (and bonuses too) first of all you need to collect such quantity of stars which is specified on a label under the slot (or under the bonus) - and then spend those stars to unlock the first slot.

Thus, it is necessary to passthe first few levels and collect the necessary quantity of stars, then you will be able to unlock bonuses and slots.

If suddenly there are still uncertainties, I am will be pleased to give an explanation for them

posted in Magic Bookshop: Mahjong on Jun 25, 14 4:06 AM
Hi! Thanks for the comment, I want to try to help you
Can you describe in more detail what it means to "freezes"? The game does not respond to any clicking and you can't even go to the menu? Or something else? What happens if you start the level and do nothing for a while?
For the first time I can advise you to change fullscreen / windowed mode. And to change the cursor type. Maybe it will help to avoid freezing.

posted in Magic Bookshop: Mahjong on Jun 7, 14 11:55 AM
Hi. The game continues till the last customer. That is, when the timer is stopped, you still have a time until customers waiting for the order fulfillment. But the star bonus for the time in this case is not given.

posted in Magic Bookshop: Mahjong on Jun 6, 14 6:06 AM
Hi, fishies!

Thank you very much for your feedbacks, with your help we can better understand about strengths and weaknesses of our game, and how we can to improve the game.

We already understood that the game came out quite difficult, therefore from our side we can give some tips on how to simplify the gameplay.

Often, if you're just collecting books (i.e. dices) - these books will go to customers because customer's order is formed of those books that are available for the taking (often, but not always). Thus indirectly customer orders can be used as a hint - very likely they want a pair of those books that you can collect immediately.

Thus at the final part of the playing at level (when remains the less amount of books) almost all of them are fly to customers, that's why at the end of the level an amount of satisfied customers will be more than at the start of the level.

For the same reason you need to more often to use the books collector at the bottom of the screen - there are collected only those books that are presents on the level, and that will sooner or later can be ordered by customers.

Hopefully, these tips will help you when you get into a difficult situation.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator