Posts created by Julie478

Unfortunately for me, restarting my computer didn't work. I noticed that when I exited the game, my name was no longer as the player, but "Guest" was. My only solution was to completely restart the game, from the beginning. Sigh. Oh well. It's an enjoyable game...

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 14 8:29 AM
I have played without any problems, but then I went to the bell tower to to place the clapper, and clock springs and did the mini game. I went back up to the bell tower and logged out of the game. Now I can't get out of the scene. The arrow won't change so I can go backwards. The cursor changes to the hand when going to the inventory and I can access the main menu etc but as the game saved in that place I can't get out!

What do I need to do, short of restarting the game?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 14 8:12 PM
gingergal wrote:I played with no problems then in the village straight after the blacksmith appears I can't get out of the scene, the arrow won't change so I can go backwards. The curser does change to hand going in the inventory and I can access the main menu etc but as the game saved in that place I can't get out!

I'm having this same problem, except I'm at the bell tower and can't get out of the scene. I can't go backwards. Cursor changes to hand in inventory as stated above and I, also can access the main menu, but I can't go to the next scene.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator