Posts created by Lolla_R

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Feb 12, 16 9:07 AM
Any advice? I just can't make it in expert - got to within 4 points/coins...

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 15, 15 11:08 PM
Bottom right corner, next to the Quarry.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 15, 15 8:57 PM
The easiest way to do this, is to start with some stored resources from the caravan. That way you can at least get your food and wood production going straight away.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 15, 15 8:34 PM
Is anyone else struggling to get 3 stars on this one? I have 3 stars on all levels up to here, but I just can't get the combination right on this one... Any help would be appreciated.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Oct 16, 15 10:30 PM
I seem to be the only one struggling to get gold on expert in this level. I just can't finish in gold time no matter which route I take. Any tips would be appreciated.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Oct 16, 15 8:02 AM
When you link to the game, in the top right corner is a link 'Get game tips' which links to the forum.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 27, 15 8:03 AM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried everything and don't seem to be getting any closer to gold time. What is the trick here?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on May 21, 15 9:44 AM
You have to demolish the damaged hut to get some wood to pay off the "guard' in front of the chest.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on May 4, 15 6:25 AM
Is there any chance you can help me out with achieving gold on level 48? I've tried everything I can think of and always miss by a few seconds...

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 7, 15 8:48 PM
So do I! I have 3 stars on most levels (except 24....), but I can only get to two stars on 33 - not even close to 3. Any advice will be appreciated.

posted in Save The Prince on Jan 15, 15 7:54 AM
I must be trying too hard! I've managed all the other levels with gold time, but this one I get silver every time - missing gold with only a few seconds. I just can't seem to get any closer. Any advice?

posted in Viking Saga on Aug 22, 14 1:13 PM
Wooh! OK, I've never posted before, mainly because I've always found what I've needed in the forums - mainly due to ricoblade.. I seriously got got worried when I noticed 1699 views for this level, though. Can it really be that hard? Well, once again to thanks to ricoblade, it wasn't.
Just wanted to say hello, and thanks to all for making the forums worth while.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator