Posts created by sirk1

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on Jun 24, 14 10:26 AM
Hi Joe,
I am on the first screen where it gives the options Help/Player/Begin de-cluttering/exit and options. If I click begin de-cluttering or if I click on the icons in the arch a pop comes up which says Enter Your Name /ok/cancel If I put a name in nothing shows, as in it doesn't recognize I have typed anything the screen is blank. If I click OK to this the error is "Name cannot be empty" . If I click cancel a box displays which says " Click to create new player and the options Delete/OK and Cancel are there. If I click to create a new player I am thrown back to the original Enter your Name box.
If I click Delete nothing happens it says on the same screen (presumably because I have not entered in a name) and if I click Cancel I am back at the original screen which has the Help/Player/Begin de-cluttering/exit and options showing.

Kind regards
Sirk1

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on Jun 15, 14 6:43 AM
Hello there,
I have been playing this game for at least a year, maybe more. It's one of my favorites. I was playing it about 2 weeks ago and then last Monday I went to play it again and now I am not able to enter in a Player name on the first screen, so I can't get into the game. It's like it no longer recognizes my keyboard. I press any key and there is no response. I have not changed anything on my pc, nor my keyboard. It's as if it only accepts mouse commands not keyboard commands.
I am running Windows 7 professional.
I have uninstalled and re installed.
Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks
Kaye

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator