Posts created by krithor

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 7, 13 3:10 AM
5. krithor

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 3, 13 1:10 PM
I agree_ it is stupid clicking, and it doesn't add anything to the game. I also dislike all the clicking between levels. Why not a skip button for the storylines...
I am going to install, the clicking takes away my fun

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 24, 13 11:57 AM
cbtx wrote:I've studied all the comments and threads since the update, and from what I can tell this update is a miserable failure.
The ideas of alter-ego floaters, and boxes with treasure are good, but in all practicality they are just crumbs that are left after the cake has been taken away.
What good are the new things if the game has been tightened up so much? Fewer rewards?? That's not right to do to long time players. Rewards should be greater for those who have invested time and money in the game, not less. It looks like a pretty cheap attempt to grab more real money. If so, shame on BF and the devs for that move.

Passing on this update for now.

I agree!!! I am stopping too.

No quests??? Shame on devs and BF

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 4:35 AM
And this time I got xp

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 4:23 AM
twobitmouse1 wrote:
Yea!!!!! I was right no way can i charge 15 collections with the inventoy i have.

I think it is the number you can craft, but when you use items for one craft, it will count others down as you no longer have a certain item.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 3:17 AM
I found a wooden box in the Water as well. I got some Money from picking it up.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 3:14 AM
I think it is the number you are able to craft immidiately

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 10, 13 12:22 PM
tuliplady11 wrote:Make it possible to use all the collected boxes and dragon eggs with the option; use all. The amount of clicking is ridiculous

I agree, ridicolous and BORING

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 3, 13 10:13 PM
Make recharging of energy faster on high levels

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 13 1:57 PM
togood2be wrote:I am at 142, but I don't think that matters, I waited a long while for the exercycle. It came up after I got the 2 sets of exotic flowers, it was the second to last task (it steals your exercycle then you need to get another for A sound mind in a sound body.. so now I wait again lol.

Level 142??? WAUW, it is huge!

Thanks for sharing the list. Great work!

It would be great if Big Fish could take your list and make it a sticky one, so we could avoid the page shifting thing

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 13 1:23 PM
Level 59 and 1 drop from the snow army. One quest opened the dropping. It asks for 4 snow guards.

I love when I have two quests where one is the basis for the other. I just collect all the arrows and then finish the next by bartíng with the arrows, before I click complete quest (that way I don't loose my arrows)

Good luck!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 14, 13 12:04 PM
Corian wrote:
Corian wrote:Thx for the update Matahari24! I'm really looking forward to the next update

And even better, the third quest in this sequence was the "Balck Candles" quest for the Count and that, finally, did unlock the Black Candles in the Pirate Ship for me

Finally! Good they fixed it. Congratulations

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 10, 13 11:55 AM
I liked the quest with microchips as well, got 4 in a row!!! I have been searching for those for a long time.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 10, 13 7:57 AM
I reinstalled and got a major lag problem. Then updated flash, it helped a bit. No help in updating drivers...
No updates showed up in game manager, I have search manually and automatically.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 7, 13 10:29 PM
MaryLiLamb wrote:Is the game running slow for anyone else? I'm getting a lot of mouse lag with this new update.

I updated flash player. Still some lag, but much better. I found directions in the help section under Game crashing, Freezing, or blanck

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 2, 13 8:09 AM
When you stopped complaining about the refill of energy

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 26, 13 3:42 PM
I have trouble searching this forum. When I use Advanced Forum Search it tells me that there are no results. I have tried to search for keyword like diamonds and quests. I tried a few other games, and everything is working. I like to search for answers before I post a question.

Any suggestions?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 22, 13 2:24 PM
I would like an amulet that gives time for free searches. It should last at least 60 minutes...

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 20, 13 9:05 AM
I am also at level 49, my strenght is 515

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 19, 13 7:56 AM
rachelt26 wrote:Hi, I noticed in my game, the Renegade Pangolin don't drop the flying carpets. How can I get this fixed? I'm at lvl 33 and had opened all locations.

You will get flying carpets when you level up. I believe I got them around level 40

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator