Posts created by Ayoni5

posted in Cursed House 5 on Apr 3, 18 7:34 PM
This game is terrific. I can play it over and over and enjoy it. As other reviewers have said, it's a strategy game. And I like seeing the house become beatiful again. This series gets better and better.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Feb 14, 18 10:18 AM
Found it! It's on the flag, accessed by the ladder, in the village.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Feb 14, 18 9:47 AM
Help, please! I've tried numbers from the column tops, but it doesn't work.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Dec 16, 17 3:42 PM
I have the same problem. Just now on level 58, I think. I, too, used the whirlwind to show me the metal plate, and there was no plate.
Please, developers, can you fix this?

posted in Medieval Mystery Match on Oct 14, 17 6:56 AM
I really like this game. It took me a while to understand that you don't get points for finishing faster. You get points for the number of matches you make. And you get coins for making 4 matches, once you've bought the power up for that. So it's best to stay in the game as long as possible. And I had to teach myself not to make 5 matches, but 4 matches instead.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 24, 17 9:57 AM

Any strategies for getting past level 35?
My only strategies are to keep making sugar bombs, and making only matches I need, but I'm still not getting it!

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 24, 17 9:56 AM
Any strategies for getting past level 35?
My only strategies are to keep making sugar bombs, and making only matches I need, but I'm still not getting it!

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 24, 17 9:49 AM
thanks!

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Sep 17, 16 7:18 AM
I really like this game, and have found it addictive. I like the different problems that the higher levels set. And I found myself loving creating the gardens, figuring out how to make curved shapes (paths and ponds) in the grid. I have developed favorites among the plants (the big daddy!) and the lights (the open flame that looks like a torch). And best of all, out in the world--the real world?!--I find myself looking at plants with new interest, and thinking about landscaping! No plant game has done that to me before, and I like it.

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Sep 11, 16 9:49 AM
Are there strategies to increasing the number of visitors? Or is it just the more squares you fill, the more visitors?
Which items increase knights?
Is the little mummy-like silver figure a knight?
Are there ladies? Or are all the female figures commoners?
Is there a visitors' key? I can't tell them apart.
Thanks!

And is it only the first two wood benches you put in that get people sitting on them? Does anything else bring people with it?

posted in Babylonia on Dec 25, 15 8:18 PM
I learned the hard way to plant trees in the back and flowers in front of them. If you plant trees in front of flowers, you hide them, and can't see if they need water or herbicide and can't give it to them. Then Ishtar keeps being displeased and there is nothing you can do to fix the situation.
Once the trees are planted, you can plant flowers between them, too, which is quite beautiful.

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 13, 15 2:54 PM
I love this game! I have been playing it almost non-stop!
It really makes me think, and I love that.
More Doodle God games, please!

One correction, for the game makers: It was Eleanor Roosevelt,not Nancy Reagan, who said "A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water," .

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 12, 15 6:26 PM
Thank you, Shitzadorina!!!!!

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 11, 15 5:04 PM
Help with making fireworks, please, in the puzzle section?
Thanks!

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 11, 15 5:02 PM
This is a semi tech issue. As far as I can tell, the "disable repetition" function doesn't work. I have had a number of repeat combinations. It is annoying because 1) the hint buttons offer matches I've made, 2) I've paid mana for the disable repetition and for the hints.
Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator