Posts created by freeway34

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 5, 16 9:19 AM
So far I haven't had any problems with the main game. The problem I am having is when I have played in the arena and want to retry again or go back to choose a different arena it just won't let me, I'm stuck on that score page. I am having to close the game down each time I play in the arena and it is spoiling the game play and is very frustrating. I am a Windows 10 player.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Feb 6, 15 3:39 PM
I also enjoyed this game but was having problems of how to continue once I came out of the tunnels with the man on the roof. So I looked it up on Youtube and there was a video by "Brain Games" Part 10. The video showed that you climb up the tree and through the hole (just like what I did) but instead of the puzzle with the man on the roof there was trees with letters on them and a riddle underneath for you to solve. Once you get through the tree riddle it then says "Chapter 6", so there is a full chapter missing and the story hasn't finished, there is still the octopus statue to solve back in the City of Dern.
I did solve the man on the roof puzzle and that was it, end of game.

Big Fish WHAT'S HAPPENED, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE GAME? THERE IS A FULL CHAPTER MISSING.
Like most people, when you buy something you expect it all to be there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator