Posts created by miko53

posted in Sea Journey on Mar 25, 14 8:55 AM
All you have to do is attach the spectre talisman to your ship. in the pre-battle screen select spectre, then kick some ****.

hope this helps.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 7:34 AM
do you know how to solve the puzzle with the buttons on the left side of the room. i've tried everything i can think of. anybody?

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 17, 13 10:13 AM
i am so loving this game today. it is the perfect way to relax and have a little fun during this crazy time of year.

have fun, ya'll...

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Aug 17, 13 7:30 AM
i am also frustrated. there is nothing worse than playing a game that you enjoy, playing it for a few hours, only to discover that you can't proceed because ytou either can't find something and can't solve a puzzle.

case in point - i have restarted the screen where you feed the monkey bananas. i have only found three bananas. i can't find the last one. i have tried many times, hoping i will see that stupid banana.

getting ready to uninstall this most disappointing of games.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Aug 17, 13 7:20 AM
press down on left, hold while clicking right to rotate jigsaw pieces.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 13, 13 8:12 PM
i have discovered something about baby making in this game. When they start bickering just put them together repeatedly, over and over until they welcome a bundle of joy. i had to put a couple together almost ten times, but this always works for me.

one little side note, however. i noticed someone wasn't "feeling fresh" so i put him in the shower. when he finished his shower i put them together again two or three times, and the ba-bay was born!

love this game.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 6, 13 5:52 AM
i used fog and nothing happened. However, i did use the bottled rain and got a couple of random items, some of which i had already collected. i tried this with one or more games, same result.

i would say save your money in the early stages of the game. Keep your people well rested, making money and general progress.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 8, 12 8:29 PM
thank you so much
it's great to move on!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 8, 12 7:36 PM
can anyone help me get out of cairne. i think i've pulled all the switches, but can't seem to find the way out??

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Sep 12, 12 7:57 AM
what a great new game! I loved bistro boulevard and hoped they would make another similar game. boutique boulevard is little more challenging. we like that too!
All in all a most satisfying gaming experience. Yay!

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 12, 12 7:17 AM
liz lemon, just wanted to say i like your name

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 12, 12 7:14 AM
look in your shopping screen (after you have repaired the ship) you should be able to purchase the compass there

posted in Kitchen Brigade on Feb 2, 12 12:18 PM
congratulations on getting this far on such a challenging game. i've been playing this game for two years and just completed it. i had a hard time with tv studio day 6. instead of trying to multitask, concentrate on completing one order . when i used this approach i was able to beat the level. hope this helps.

on a side note, i found that i could still beat the level if only one person leaves. previously i had thought that i could not win the level if anybody left. happy gaming

posted in Jet Set Go on Jan 31, 12 12:32 PM
hey it's easy...try right-clicking and that should cancel all actions. i hope this helps.

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 5, 12 1:38 PM
hi ya'll. can somebody please help me. i am level 7. there is a new dish that my customers want, but i can't figure out how to prepare it. it is the dish that looks like an orange oval (or ball) shaped something on a green leaf. help........!

posted in Path To Success on Jul 11, 11 1:40 PM
look in the upper right (northeast corner) and it will be there. Click your mouse to enter, etc.

posted in Youda Survivor on Nov 15, 10 8:54 AM
i found that i could not pick up anything unless i used the already-made potions on the bench. hope this helps.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Oct 3, 08 7:36 AM
i have played this game extensively, there are good tips and hints at [removed].

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator