Posts created by petergb

posted in The Path of Hercules on Oct 3, 15 1:50 PM
I have the same. Its happened since I went to Windows 10. I am just going to raise a ticket.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 28, 14 5:04 AM
I found this game to be attractive to begin; the voices, the throwaway comments etc. However, having tried to play it through twice I have now moved to other games. The reason is that at certain levels in the game the cards will just not 'come out' and give a winning hand which means you are stuck at one site. From the sites I have won it seems that you need to play somewhere between 5 and 100 times before the 'machine/programme' will then hand out a winning hand, which is then usually so straightforward that it is almost a mockery of your efforts. With some games such as the Golf after several really bad hands the programme will then give you a winnable hand to let you progress onwards. But this game seem almost cynical in making it difficult and there seem to be no preferences in the programme that allow you to detect any line of exploration and the cards dealt seem worse than random. So its ultimamately frustrating and I resent the money spent; the trailer is far better than the actual game when on any particular hand you can see within the first 5 cards whether it will win or not. What the sellers view of this game is I do not know.

posted in The Path of Hercules on Jul 15, 14 4:03 AM
Assume you mean avoiding the brick walls? Do not try to create the circumstance of avoidance where you have two identical above the item and then switch out to avoid the wall. Instead just create chains elsewhere to charge the Hercules tool and after a few explosions it will eventually create the above circumstance for you; or very near.

posted in Heroes from the Past: Joan of Arc on Jun 25, 14 8:58 AM
Keep charging the axe; its very tempramental. Keep charging it becomes a bomb, also a bit iffy. Keep charging by matching anything and at about three quarters charged it becomes an arrow. Lift the arrow carefully around the outside of the frame and then insert it at the right height to cut through the centre. It cuts one whole row and will cut the centre as well. If the centre is a tile you may need to do this twice. Also about round 87 its the only way I can find to cut through the outside columns.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator