Posts created by FreakieFaerie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 5:24 AM
Anna I know a few with CFS and know its is a terrible thing to have.

COPD here, Fibromylgia Not fun at all random pain but have learned to deal with it without pain medications had to get off that stuff. So glad I did.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 8:20 PM
I going with this Personal Energizing Time Seeker [PETS] to protect against the WORK virus.

Thank god this urgent medical alert reached us in time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 8:13 PM
Sorry for the long post but I had alot to say A year is like a lifetime
And now I am ccrying like a little baby.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 8:12 PM
My story.

I originally came here searching for friend codes as I figured it would be the best place to look.

Am I ever glad I did. I was gobsmacked on just how much I did not know about the game. So did a lot of reading and lurking at first. Not that I am shy by any means. Just wanted to get to know everyone first to get a feel of the type of people here. For me it was a piece of heaven. I have laughed at the antics and those of myself. It became a part of my game. I was here everyday playing the game and constantly refreshing my browser for that next post.

Then a little over a year ago my life went from being great to a living nightmare. Some may remember some of those desperate post. I know Dhyani did.

I got kicked out of my moms house because I was manic. How Dare Me...I dont turn into a monster by any means. Ended up homeless, sleeping in my truck, till the truck and EVERYTHING I own was stolen. TV, Computer Tablet, clothes.. well everything except what I had on me at the Time. Spent 6 months in a group home for homeless people. My son finally saw that I am normal and not a crazed lunitic 24/7 and invited me to live with him.

He finally decided to let me use his back up business computer since it it rarely used .Got my Big Fish account unlocked and my game restored (thank god totally intact sans friends) and was ready to resume life as a Castle dweller and playing the game .
The spring event had already started so had to catch up on that since the last I played was just before the last spring event started.

Then BAMMMM got hit with the news like everyone else. I just reconnected to all of you guys that I had missed so much. It was like knife in the heart after being just on my own and struggling to not have anyone to really talk to, cry too except on my dear friend I have in Nepal, He is my rock, my strength and how I kept going. it was like have the rug pulled from under my feet AGAIN,

But God Bless Jenifer she is my hero and alot of others hero for taking on such a huge project so fast that I offered to anything I could to help her make it happen and make if fast. I was already looking at forum software to building a forum myself if thats what it took.

To be honest I actually prefer our new home. My family is there. I am again laughing and enjoying myself. Helping and feel more like myself than I have for a year.

God Bless you all

If this is deemed to personal and removed I will post in new home.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 4:31 PM
The majority of players have moved to the new Delphi forum that Jenifer is hosting where MC refugees have set up permanent camp.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

Here is the link just cut and paste to your browser

Its is also under External Links that the Moderators done in a Sticky thread toward the top of the front page. So it will be there for anyone browsing after they lock the door.

It includes other suggested sites that may be of interest

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 1:29 PM
She is recreating it on Delphi with pictures. It is fantabulous

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:38 PM
No the forums have nothing to do with the game. So the game will be as usual.

Delphi is a forum which Jenifer put up and built practically overnight and pushing over 300 member now so alot have already made the move and settled in.

Its our new home.

Can wait to see you there!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 2:09 PM
Hi VeeBee

Its just the forum that is being affected. Everything in your game will not be affected.

I know this has caused alot of confusion.

Big Fish and Elephant Games who is the developer of the game are two separate companies.

Right now at Delphi the member count is 258 so everyone is moving over.

Threads have already been made for :Friends" in the different platforms.

Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 1:41 AM
Thanks for me too. I was mia for a year so so far behind its not funny. Was happy to know that I can go back and pick an avatar of some of the ones I missed.

Was delighted I could go in and pick one I like as the final reward.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:24 PM
Bump means they are making a post to get the thread back on the 1st page instead of it getting lost in old messages.

And no question is ever a stupid question btw )

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 11:52 AM
Here is the link just cut and paste to a new browser window.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

Once there at the top there is a link to sign up or register.

You can use your regular email or one of those quick one ( someone else will have to explain that)

Pick your user name and set a password. It will send you a code to your email you entered and a window will pop up to enter it . After you enter your are officially in.

There is alot of info there on how to navigate the new forum. Just ask once your there.

If your still having trouble figuring it out just post a message. Several are constantly checking back here to help people out.

BTW if your username is taken dont worry. There is a way once your in to set a nickname of whatever your used to either your forum name or game name or you can take on a new identity. That aspect can be changed as much as you want.

Hope this helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 6:43 PM
You can actually go to the preferences and use the nickname for your BF forum name. Thats what many of them are doing. I just signed up using my game name to avoid any confusion. Luckily that name hadn't been used.

So it makes it alot easier to find everyone.

TinyFaerie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 6:06 PM
Since we are still in the process of moving things a Helpful Links page has not been created yet. But we are working double time to get things copied from here to there.

Its a huge work in process with just 2 days in so still under construction.

But links that are inserting into post will be clickable.

It is definitely still a work in progress. But is quickly taking shape

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 3:41 PM
Hi mary. I already had an account on proboards so just had to log in. Easy peasy.

I found your thread that you made and posted a message there and also put the thread link on my favorite bar.

If there are still plans to made a separate forum I would be glad to also help donate my time on working on it. I used to have admin access on another game forum so am somewhat familiar with the controls and how to customize and all that stuff. But I will admit I will have to oil that part of my brain to get it working again.

I am just recently back into the game after a year of not being able to play so was just getting into a routine.

Right now I have just been in the game to do the CC. Way to much going on to get into playing mode at the moment. I think this is true with alot of people right now. This blow has had a reeling effect on so many people with little time to get things set up so people do have options on where they can go. The sense of community is in my humble opinion drives the popularity of the game itself.

They sure put a monkey wrench into everything. I know with proboards it take some work to set up a forum and getting it customized.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 12:06 PM
For anyone interesting in joining the chat community in LINE.

I have not posted my username there for privacy reasons. Unfortunately adding Line member to a group is invite only so you have to message the person who made the group.

Just send a PM to me here or on the new Delphi forum. My user name there is my game name Tiny Faerie. There is also a post there.

I certainly dont need stalkers or spammers to get hold of my Line account and end up with a nightmare.

Syrinx I get your PM and have sent you a message.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:11 PM
There are several where the user name is already but there is a fix for that once you join which will allow you to use Dhyani.

So no worries on that end. Just make your username one you can remember

I just used my gaming email account which I rarely read anyways so no security worry or anything.

That 10 minute email sounds like a right royal pain the ......... oh wait lost my train of thought LOL

I had no problem you do have to verify your account from the email you are using so I just know how using my own emails works.

That other email way would send me to the special room alone trying to race time to be verified

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 4:13 PM
bfgArinelle

Well there is nothing stopping you from joining a new forum as a member having an experienced BF moderator would probably be a great help.

Im sure everyone would love to see some of the moderators that having a working knowledge of the ways of Big Fish after post closure.

Im am sure some of you have formed bonds as well as others here but had to keep everything on a pure professional basis as a moderator.

Just a thought. Im sure others would agree

Let your hair down and join in the fun and all that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 9:10 PM
I also have some forum experience as a global moderator which is just a step down from being a admin. I do have a lot of time on my hands so dont mind working with someone on getting something up. I was looking into free forums as well. I would have to brush up on basic forum coding but would be happy to help.

Might have to get in touch with Elephant Games about the logistics of having a fan based forum for Midnight Castle which is something someone would have to look into.

Its been many years but the forum I helped with was a gamers forum as well. But I do know that forum was vetted by the developers.

So if I can be of any help at all I would be happy to help

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:30 PM
I dont participate in social media either Sharp Eye. Not my thing dont care about it dont use it, dont want it.

I only use the Line because it is a way to communicate with others for games that especially do not have an in game messaging or chat ability.

I think Line is a good place to start a discussion about where to go from here.

Line is secure, it doesnt give out any personal info to others.

I have used it for many years and never had any problems. It is very user friendly once you get the hang of it like any app or program. Plus it is available through all platforms which is a big plus.

Perhaps a gathering place for now for lack of a solid place to go. If anyone has any questions about the the program itself please feel free to message me I have been using it for over 5 years and know the program well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:43 PM
I have used Line app for years. It is available through all devices including PC versions. I use both and they are interchangeable. You can be logged in multiple devices.

I play an android game and we use Line to chat.

There are not any forums but you can create about any kinda of room you wish and invite those you want. It is an invite only way of working you cant just join a group.

If someone is invited and joins a group and causes problems they can simply be removed.

You can also create notes attached to the group. Like the help threads although that might be a major undertaking.

If anyone has line and wants to add me just send me a message.

It might be a short term fix till some other means can be discussed. Or a group can be created to discuss alternatives. I know I have several ideas that may possibly work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator