Posts created by just4meme

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jul 24, 15 2:54 PM
How many times do you have to clear the board before you get an excellent with 3 stars? I have cleared to board numerous times on the first level of Level 50 but have not yet received an 'excellent' to complete the level. Very frustrating!!!!!

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jul 22, 15 7:26 AM
Don't know if this is a technical issue, but on the first level of Level 50 (and this has happened on previous levels) had already earned 2 stars (2 and 3 times over), cleared the board 3 times but did not get the 3rd (excellent) star to complete the level, why? If you clear the board you should earn all 3 stars. Thanks for you help!

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Mar 20, 15 6:42 AM
The first few levels are fun! I liked this games until I reached the levels with the frozen cards. On rare occassions do I clear the board of cards. It's nearly impossible. Therefore I have only enough power, or have achieved 'stars' enough to play the game more than five minutes. Not worth it!!!!!!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 1, 15 11:49 AM
It's frustrating to go through so many HOS's just get the blue ribbon items in order to use it to create a relic. Sometimes you get lucky and choose to correct item, but it's more aggravating than fun. The reason I like to play these games is for relaxation, not for aggravation. There has to be an easier way!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 30, 14 9:11 AM
arwen777: No the Molecular Lens does not appear in the 'items to find' list when I click on Stone Circle nor have any of the mini scenes within Stone Circle opened. Never had this issue with other scenes. Maybe it is a glitch in the system!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 25, 14 6:37 PM
Where is the Molecule Lens? I have played the Stone Circle HOP until it's no longer fun, but still have not achieved a molecule lens. I need 2 to feed the Dark Chest. How many more times will I have play the Stone Circle HOP before I get a molecule lens.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 22, 14 9:25 AM
I like this game!!!! But don't like the fact that in every HOS you have to drive away negative effects in order to play. So far there is only one negative effect that is most annoying is the fog. By the time you have driven away all the negative effects you're out of energy. Other than that, I like the game!!!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 23, 14 4:06 PM
Why does it take so long to get energy restored? I left the game overnight and all the next day, checked it later that evening (about 24 hours total) and the energy was never completely restored. Early on, when I first started playing the game and would leave it overnight the energy would be completely restored by the next day. But now it seems to take a long time.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 14 7:23 PM
Regarding HOS English Garden...... when locating and clicking on the items listed there's certain items that will not disappear when clicked on: 1 is the pumpkin and also the cabbage and it seems to be anything that's around or behind the telescope. The only way to leave the screen is by closing the game.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 22, 14 7:39 AM
How do you unlock relics so that they can be created?
I like this game but can only play for about 5 minutes at a time because of amount of energy it takes to play. Too much frustration to really enjoy!!!!!!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 22, 14 10:23 AM
Love / hate relationship with this game! Love the game, but hate the amount of energy spent just to be able to play the game for just 15 minutes (if I'm lucky). Spend all of the allotted time trying to achieve the energy boosters only to run out of energy before achieving them. Very frustrating!

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 26, 14 5:37 PM
Trying to fix the winch at the scientists home, (I believe in level 9), have come to a roadblock.... clicked the hint button and the arrow points to an empty box in the inventory. This game is not easy to follow.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 26, 14 5:21 PM
Like the game! The scenes are beautiful. Don't like the amount of time creating things just to move on in the game. Does not move fast enough. Try to fill in time by playing HOP's, but deplete all my energy before I'm really ready to stop playing. Disappointing. Do like the game as long as time allows!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator