Posts created by NeenaL

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 14 3:05 PM
If this IS luck..... I might as well jump off the cliff now, I haven't had a stamp drop in days! Luckily I do have great friends...
Vlania I tried that standing, jumping, rubbing stomach thingy and the only thing I got was worn out!
I give, I give, I give.......done for the day so no stamps yet again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 14 2:06 PM
Yesterday was a banner day! My soc pg was acting up, I usually send my gifts early but late in the eve it said I could send 5 more gifts, so I did......I checked, they recvd gifts!!I stopped keeping inventory lists so I am just taking thier word...
If I have to lay my iPad down and come back sev times I've had to "re-do" crafts & quests, HOS also...I thought it was just my game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 14 8:38 PM
The dev's tell us the drop rates can't be fixed the complexities etc... we have heard the same excuse time after time. The people on this forum and who play MC are extremely sympathetic to what is going on in the Ukraine. With that being said, the dev's had no trouble at all decreasing the amount given for completing a HOS $75 - 50, items from the city clock being devalued by hundred of dollars, all done in one quick update. They fixed the Bow-Fig debacle within a very short timeframe and now reports of other games having drop rates adjusted and fixed leads me to believe, it can be taken care of. These are very big game co.s and I can't help but think they must have contingent plans to work around many obstacles. They have had success developing updates, several in quick succession. I have read BFG EG Bio's and urge everyone to do the same.

If this co is not going to do anything and permit this game to deteriorate even further by allowing more of its fan base to scatter and quit, it would be helpful to know. We would like to try and keep our group of friends together, preserving what we feel is worth the trouble.

There are FTP games thriving. My granddaughter plays one, has reg updates, hundreds of levels, you can progress faster by purchasing "items" to aid leveling up, or you can play steady and slow. It's not a HOP game or I already would have defected but it is entertaining and helps pass the time for someone like myself with a chronic illness, another game missing that core target audience!

This is just my opinion and experience with MC....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 14 8:55 AM
Remember to send in your e-mail, we must. Thanks to everyone for trying to save our beloved MC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 14 8:52 AM
A Big thank you to all my friends and neighbors, it's all about you!
Keep sending Letters.....you must do that,

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 14 4:50 AM
I don't feel like doing HOS after HOS today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the rest of the week....
I feel like it is the only thing I can do to demonstrate how frustrated I am over losing, player, after player, after player.....friend after friend....
I don't care if an update comes that promises to rock my world, spin me on my head, curl my toes, I just am not going to do it!
If my friends can no longer stand to play the very least I can do is NO play and def NO pay!
Neena L. 9/17

9/23
My self imposed walk out is on going. I have answered PMs, read the MSSGS and letter, and live in hope good comes to MC. I don't feel reassured because they fixed the bow- debacle, this is def new ground and evidently new personnel, quality doesn't seem important - just MO. I have sent a personal "plea" letter and am in hopes of getting a response, action would be better. I do hope someone in authority does read OUR forum and will address our ONGOING concerns and lingering problems from game inception.
Personally I still do not feel like playing.....no play and no pay..I.M.O. It's just the right thing for me to do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 14 7:23 PM
I watch to see which items "John" is requesting......many times they are used in upcoming quest. I try to concentrate on acquiring those items or at least I used to......not any more...my inventory is sad!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 14 6:57 PM
I hate this but I understand, many are just steps behind.....soon there will not be any seasoned players to help people thru the levels (look out CS) as they helped me. The forum is very different than it was 3 months ago, 6 months ago for a shocker! The whole dynamics of MC is taking an ominous turn and it appears no one (the money men) cares. Seasoned players did fine tune this game and were rewarded with nothing, took away strategy tricks, lowered values making progress impossible even with purchases. Inventories are impossible to maintain and this seems to be part of a calculated plan..... None of players concerns have been addressed or even acknowledged, other than a note passed on. The only thing big co's understand is money and it is the only way to reach them, their pockets,,,,

I wish there was some way to salvage these players, bring back the ones that left because turning a blind eye only makes you blind and stupid!
Just my frustrated opinion...
I hope we can meet again in another place....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 14 9:10 PM
Frankie you can search their id number in the forum search and it will pull up any posting activity on BFG,,,,,If I haven't heard from them, esp after sending gifts to nowhere, I send a PM and if they don't respond after a reasonable length of time.....they've quit...
Level of play used to be the tell, but not anymore....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 14 8:35 PM
Great! I def could use some friends as my old ones have quit... Now up to #16 for various reasons.
Now....let's talk about buying 16 Signs of Mercy! Lol.....( will friend you if you want, not sure how much longer I am going to last myself!)

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 3:54 PM
I just wish a developer could/would be available to address players on the forum. Set a time, set a date, then the mods wouldn't have to be the messengers. I know, I know, it's like hoping Santa will get my list!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 3:46 PM
It doesn't matter that if it's a spoiler to me, I need to read about it here because the way things are going,,, I'll never see "Unique dishes, tongs, tusks, wheat,.." , that's the spoiler...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 14 4:58 PM
I have gotten gems from the crafting wheel......almost passed out!

Suggestion to people who want to make suggestions for the dev's.
They don't give one flip about what would make the game better !!
and there have been some really good ideas, we should write our own game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 14 10:37 AM
It is on iOS an the "advertisement" pops up randomly, after doing HOS, opening, on social etc.... Do you have to be a club member to take advantage of the sale? Some sales require club memberships.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 14 12:53 PM
I should have known to ask TazRuby!!!

Thank you so much!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 14 12:44 PM
Everyone talks about having a second game for gifting, crafting, etc... How does one set up a second game on iPAD or a PC?
Since the game doesn't have a reset button, I was wondering if I started again I can find what it was I loved about the game.......I'd like that back!!!

ETA: everyone certainly doesn't have a 2 nd. game...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 14 8:21 AM
For $10 you got diamonds and 1 stamp....but you cannot see what the actual prizes are.....having my luck I would hit on a spot that opened up and read "Sorry pay again" ......

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 14 7:36 AM
Rosie when I told people I was short on plain stamps, hadn't sold any, they thought I was crazy! There is no way I can amass 600 in a few levels, I am only getting abt 2 per full HOS round level 40...
I guess this maybe where they might weed me out! Appears that way, no way in He. ...ck I am going to buy white stamps!
I am glad those got thru the update, I love your feedback, I am a bit slow but I am thinking now maybe the time to switch to email for my friends and bid good bye to this kind of senseless struggle for me.
I've been with you since late Feb-early March but now I just don't see anyway in acquiring the list of items....thanks for the heads up! I have appreciated the tips, heads up, the strategies and friendship. Taking my time, making up my mind.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 14 7:35 AM
Expensive seems to be the norm, somehow pulled thru in the past, this is different...don't you think, AnnaDownes & Patsy140.?.. An ominous tone has been set.
Did you ever think you would be out of plain stamps? That just makes me .....
Everyone has their opinion and theory about MC and the way it is/is not going....
The day I cannot get plain stamps WILL be the day I quit....not a threat b/c I don't think anyone, BF or other, would care what I do,,,,the game I loved is fast becoming the game I loathe...just sad, sad sad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 14 9:13 PM
Yeah EastEndTed I agree it is very expensive! Soon as you turn around, before taking a breath, hit again for 8000....
I don't think that will change but Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be down to 125 white stamps......I have always had like 7-800 in inventory, I am mystified! Maybe my stamps are with the others missing items.....if that character tells me to go talk I should refuse and continue the quest?
Ted don't know what's gonna happen to me........I am broke and broken!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator