Posts created by elainegaye

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 16, 17 12:37 AM
Thank you, Eli, I have contacted Customer Support accordingly.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 15, 17 12:24 AM
I tried buying Gold during the recent sale. Specifically, the Vault of Gold for what should be $19.99 (for some reason BFG did not account for exchange rates and deemed the UK pound sterling to be at parity with the US dollar). An error message appeared and the sale did not appear to go through. I made the mistake of trying to repeat the purchase three more time.

BFG have charged me four times, and I do not have any more Gold. Please fix this! Thank you very much.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 12, 17 4:28 AM
"2nd Manor 376 Mockingbird" is / was the name of my current game, as of early this morning UK time (Sun 12 Feb 2017). My Windows laptop blue screened this afternoon and when I opened Dark Manor again, it created a new game / manor from scratch

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 1, 17 7:27 AM
Santa Claus Jack in the Box Enigma, current Sale Item

I have tried obtaining the Santa Claus Jack in the Box Enigma (currently on sale for 70 gold) twice now. However, when I position the Santa Claus Jack in the Box in a 2 x 2 space on my manor, Dark Manor stops responding.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 17, 16 9:01 AM
For the longest time (about 2 months & counting), I've had issues accessing Rooms of Memory (via Big Fish Games Manager on a Windows 10 laptop). I'm so sorry to read that others are also affected, but relieved that it is not just me. The most common error I see is
Failed to load URL http://tv-bf.playme8.ru/iframe/index.php with error
(-118).

I'm relieved that it's not only me but grieved for all my fellow MCF fans who want to play Dire Grove on their Windows 10 computers. If I use Task Manager to maximise the Dire Grove "app", a big blank white screen appears but nothing else. I had started playing my way through all the MCF games again before I buy the most recent 3 releases (Dire Grove, Sacred Grove; Key to Ravenhearst; & Ravenhearst Unlocked). Now I am stalled at Dire Grove, grr

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 26, 16 3:24 PM
Thank you anyway, Theorem

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 24, 16 5:09 AM
Thank you all. I've messaged the "Zaphod Beeblebrox" Manor in game because his name also rings a bell to me: I think I would have definitely had him as a neighbour for my original "CBC" manor last year.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 22, 16 2:02 PM
I'm trying to find my original manor and neighbours thereof but I can't remember my original manor name. I know I changed it to start "CBC" but that's all I can recall

My current manor's name is "2nd Manor 376 Mockingbird" and I'm in the process of acquiring new neighbours. Among them is "1313 Mockingbird Lane", which rings a bell from when I was playing regularly last year (up until around May / June 2015). If my original "CBC" manor is still shown in your neighbours, please would you let me know? Thank you so much!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 24, 16 5:21 AM
Hi fellow Dark Manor die hard fans who still play even though Tomozaru & BFG aren't proceeding further with our game. I hadn't played since May / June 2015. I think my manor name started CBC but I can't remember what it was. If any of you were my neighbours, please would you let me know what my manor name was? I'm in contact with BFG Tech Support about restoring my manor, but they need to know its name. Thank you all for your help.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 22, 15 8:17 AM
Hi Fellow Rooms of Memory players. Having just assembled another Magic Sphere and the Artifacts advising me that I now have 4 of them "In the Backpack", I can't find the silly things anywhere. Are they staring me right in the face and I'm just clicking too fast? Any help gratefully received. I did check the wikia but without success....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 21, 15 3:54 AM
Hi notinturkey, thanks for this thread. My power bar is currently at 291 and I've had epic duels (ie lots of potions used on both sides) with opponents both lower and higher. The game always crashes, regardless of whether I win or lose. Good question about if the winner gets their reward. From other forum threads I've read, I think the answer is both yes and know. I just wish that the task would recognise the duels, as otherwise I'll have a task hanging around for a long time....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 20, 15 5:32 AM
I third the thanks, just waiting 9 days or so now for the expansion to take effect

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 7, 15 9:06 AM
My task which can't be completed is Totem for Magician, specifically the "lead a battle in the Magicians' Guild" x 4

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 29, 15 6:33 AM
TomoZaru, BFG & all other Dark Manor amazing heroes, thank you so much! I logged in to DM today and hey presto, no more auto scrolling, I can access my Manor again, hooray!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 28, 15 9:35 AM
cavortn, thank you so much for your post, I thought it was just me! My manor also scrolls down (and then right) to fog covered plots that don't touch my existing areas, so I can't open them. Any one else also encountering the same issue?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 2, 15 5:05 AM
God bless you and keep you, Betty: thank you for being such a great neighbour and all your gifts. I will miss you. Best wishes for 2015, whatever this year brings you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 26, 14 5:24 AM
Thank you so much, Marjasinstar: takes one to know one! You have been so helpful and I look forward to the next 100 levels, with you and all my other great neighbours. Best wishes for the holiday season, everybody

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 13, 14 3:30 AM
Apologies if this is already on the Dark Manor Forum somewhere but I searched and didn't find it.

When I visit my Neighbours and play blitz in their manors, very often names of items are listed multiple times. I've learned the duplicates in the Gypsy scene (shoe / moth / monkey / sheep / doll / sword / vase) and am slowly learning duplicates in the other scenes. If I'm not careful it means that by the time I've clicked on all the hidden objects I can, some of the duplicate names are still left.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 12, 14 10:21 AM
Hi EaglesFan9. It's not just you. I run the Ugly Ducklings Guild and at least one of members has also encountered the problems with competitions and duels, as I have myself. The Technical Issues thread on the RoM forum (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/254238.page) also has posts from lots of other players and forum members about this glitch.

I reported the issue to BigFishGames, who confirmed that they are "working with the developers to get this fixed as quickly as possible". When the developers release the update to fix the gremlin, there will be an announcement here in the Forums. Sorry to not have any better news for you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator