Posts created by BarbieB731

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 8:16 AM
Hello Brenda,
You go to the lab icon and click on the paw tab. There you will see a list of pets and what each one needs to create it. Some pets will need eggs and other items to hatch. The spring pets will need items that you get from the spring event. Hope this helps you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 3:10 PM
Hello, sorry to hear your having problems. I think at one time or another we've had them. The best thing to do is put in a customer support ticket with all information, your ID. Number, what you play on, and your problem. You will get an automatic email, make sure you reply to it or they will think your issue is fixed. After you reply it's a waiting game for them to get to you. Since you play on pc there may be other pc players who will see this and help you out. I play on Ipad and don't know what you can do besides sending the support ticket. Go to pc help on first page of the forum for it. I hope this helps you and it's fixed before the spring event starts. Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 16 3:15 PM
I had a BIG problem with my game for about three weeks! I finally got it back BUT I'm am so far behind in gifting and with the castle challenge. I'm currently at day 18 and need to get the gummy eyeballs. I know that I won't be able to finish but with your help I can at least get the second avatar. Thank you, thank you, thank you friends for sending your gifts that helped me craft the new fall pets! I just have one more to make, the spider. So again THANKS! You've are AWESOME!

And to MsJo you have by your name that your game is crashing. I had that also and if it still is --pm me and I'll tell you what I did to get my game back.

Swimming really fast and furious at the castle--BarbieB.!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 6:15 PM
That's great Jackie. Good to know that maybe it's not my IOS. I'm at level 74, what level are you at? I wish I could play! I'm having Castle withdrawal! Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 4:17 PM
I've been having a problem connecting and if it does it will shut off with no progress saved. Really frustrating! And--------

I have been waiting ten days for help from customer support so I called Apple support. They said that maybe with the new fall update Big Fish has a newer operating system, which is 10 or 10.2. My pad isn't capable of taking anything over what I have and that is 9.3.5. If this is true then B.F. Would have to back date their system to include what I have and maybe a lot of other players that are having problems. It makes sense because I only have a problem with this one game. I miss playing and every day that goes by is one more day I'm behind. At least I have a answer as to what may be the issue so many of us are having. I'm not tech savy so what do you other IOS players think?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 6:39 AM
Frank thanks for info, but I play on IPad and it sounds like your on pc. If I'm wrong where do you find the game manager? At this point I'm thinking of quitting the game all together. I'm still waiting for anything. You would think that support would post something here in the forum to help us!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 1:52 PM
I'm still waiting for help from customer support. I haven't been able to connect at all. After I loaded the update and Anabella had on the witches costume, i was able to play for about 45 minutes. But now when I try to load it's the old screen and won't connect. So to my friends please don't send gifts or delete me from your friends list. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 16 7:10 PM
I would like my friends to know that I'm having problems being able to connect to my game. I have a customer ticket in and now just waiting for a reply. If you have sent gifts, Thank You and as soon as I can get back on I will send back. If you see this please don't send till I can get this worked out. I'm so bummed that I'm missing the fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 3:48 PM
Someone posted awhile ago about the wiggle. Then the last wiggle gave the unique stamp. But the dev's were listening and stopped putting it there! Lol

I write down the daily bonus every day and it seems to go in cycles but stays the same thru out. It usually starts with either 50 coins or 1 diamond or stamp. Each day the coins go up to 200,500,800,1500. The diamonds will increase from 1 to 2 to 5 on the fifth day. The stamp stays at one for each day, which I always wondered why it didn't increase.

If you write each day down you can start to see a pattern and can go back thru out the months to see how they play out. It would work well for those who really want the coins or the diamonds or stamps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 3:28 PM
Annelligram I'm confused about the ghost traps. Will we only need one to catch ghosts or does one trap hold a certain number of ghosts. Then we do something with the trap and move on to the next trap and so on---? Thanks for the info

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 9:59 AM
From my notes we got an update on 10-12 and the halloween started on 10-13.
Spelled Halloween wrong----- help someone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 16 2:57 PM
Alex I also play on a iPad and you can only have ''one'' player or one game on it. If you were on pc then you could have more than one game by logging on under different names. I think that when a iPad player says they have multiple games they have another iPad.

If you want to delete the game entirely then all you have to do is touch the app on the screen before starting the game. All apps will jiggle with an X on them, then delete the ones you want by touching the X. I've mistakenly held my finger on the app too long when starting the game and have had to turn off my pad to keep all my apps. Apple also has a tutorial for the pad at their web site. Hope this helps explain what the mod. Meant.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 16 8:44 AM
Is there a trick to getting the boxes? Cause I'm lucky if I get one or two a week. I'm at level 74 and when I first started two plus years ago they fell like rain. I must be doing something wrong?? Any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 16 3:51 PM
HI Yecartt welcome to the forum, there is a link on the first page called helpful links and tips. In that is a help link for feeding pets. Most players believe that the pets have certain tells that when hit will bring back golden chests or one of the four types. Wood, bronze, silver or gold. When you reach level 69 there will be four exclusive pets that can bring a blue platinum chest with more items. Read that link because there is a lot of very useful info. Lots of info on the levels and what each one entails, the daily guests, pets and the crafting of items. The players are very helpful and if you get stumped, put up a post and someone will give you an answer. Welcome to the madness known as Midnight Castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 16 2:04 PM
bobo what do you play on? If it is iOS then what level is your system? I play on a I-pad with 9.3.5 as my operating system and have had similar problems as well. All I can tell you is to cross your fingers and pray! No ---send in a customer support ticket and maybe they can help and reply to the automated email. Put your ID number and what you play on. Also when posting a post when done and you hit the back button it will take you back to your original post, hit the back button again and you won't have a duplicate post. Hope this helps you out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 16 1:42 PM
I sent in a ticket to customer support on September 11 and received a ref. Number. No reply. Also sent a p.m. To a moderater last week and no reply. I understand the wait time on the ticket, but almost a month????? I check my mail every time I get the alert and know to reply to the auto e-mail. I've had problems with my latest iOS update and am wondering if anyone else who has 9.3.5 for their I-pad has had any issues with sending and receiving mail? But the more I think about it, both mail were sent via the forum? I'm confused about this and need to know if any one else is having problems.
Thanks for ANY information.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 10:14 AM
Main Room- Lair of the Firey Dragon
At first I used it to identify with the name of the pet that was set but after purchasing the wall hanging it was changed. Also Firey Dragon was the name of a pirate ship or one that went down with a lot of treasure. I've always thought maybe I was a pirate in a past life!

Christmas Room -The Blue Moon Room
Because of the blue moon shining.

Spring Room- Cat in Hammock and The Rabbit Hole because at the time, doing 1000 Spring friends rooms made me feel like I had fell down the hole in Alice in Wonderland. After getting the hammock, the cat in it looks like my own Goldie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 16 4:13 PM
HI Paulekop, of course your doing well if you are having fun! I'll admit also that I am a old lady that's been playing almost three years and there has not been one day that I haven't opened the castle. I was addicted right from the start and missed things along the way but after looking at the achievements and what was required, I started paying attention to the flowers, knight guards and everything else. The one thing I wish I had done different was sending gifts. I waited till I needed the thank you cards to hatch a pet. So gift Just John till you get more friends and they can and will help you in a lot of ways. If you can and want to save up stamps, pet food and air ship inventory. I didn't realize the need for them at later levels so I sold them for the massive amount of coins that is needed. There were times that I was broke and would take time off leveling up to just craft Ancestor Spirits or other crafted items that I could sell off for coins. Go at your own pace, enjoy it and if you need answers for anything come to the forum ( there is a great tutorial on the first page under Midnight Castle strategy guide) you'll do just fine. So have fun!!

Ps the one thing that I would recommend is to get a little notebook so that you can keep tract of gifting to your friends and anything else you want. Me I write down everything (can't remember s--- ) so I can go back and see when I leveled up or when certain events started-- everything!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 16 9:23 AM
There are many times that diamonds aren't sent. Depending upon what you play on, take a screen shot of your position and send in a customer support ticket. It may take awhile for them to get back to you but an automatic e-mail will be sent to you. Reply to that or you'll never get the reward. Make sure that you tell them your I.D. Number and what operating system you use. Also your player name. The tech department is very helpful and will go over and beyond with help. Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 16 4:05 PM
I've also had that problem as well. I thought it was because there was an update from Apple to load the current operating system (9.3.5). I had heard there was problems with it but my daughter had it and convinced me it was ok. So I did load it and it solved that issue but here I am with these other's . It will probably take awhile for the tech team to reply as it took 11 days for the moderation person to reply. To me it looks like this new system created a lot of problems for them. So check to see which system you have, now I wish I hadn't loaded it. I have also given up on the mini event, can't get any progress saved. I feel bad not doing it to help out the iOS team but it is what it is. Good luck with it. Hope all gets the diamonds!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator