Posts created by fuzzyless

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 16 10:23 AM
comp.crashed.lost game.starting over again.need new friends.thanks in advance.friend code#547141

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 16 10:20 AM
Comp crashed.Lost game.Have to start over and need new friends.New friend code#547141.Thanks in advance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 15 1:34 PM
help,lost game and had to restart at the beginning.need friends!!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 22, 14 9:19 PM
Hello,I have just begun to play this game and I am already upset.It sure would be nice to have some sort of instuctions that you don't need to have a degree in comp. geek or nerd to follow.There are two things I have no respect for:thieves and cheats.The only thing worse than these, is a thieving cheat or a cheating thief.This game is both!!! I will be uninstalling and deleting this one before I say something nasty. Needed to vent before it made me feel postal. What's the differance between a duck? One of his legs are both the same.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 2:37 PM
Hi my user name is fuzzyless and I am 100% new to social thing but have begun to play this game and have realized you need to be part of this to be able to progress .I need freinds so if you could be so kind to include me it would be greatly appreciated.My code is68073. Thank you in advance!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 14 5:01 PM
I am new to this game and it was fun at first but has quickly become a pain.What's up with this crap. Every quest needs something to complete it found in Belfry.I have maxed out which means I have to wait an hour every time I want to play 1 round.It sure would be nice if items needed to complete tasks would also appear in other places when you need multiples.I think this is really unfair!!!!And no fun at all.2 min.of play 1 hour of waiting!!!! I don't know if this was done to pressure people in to purchasing diamonds or is meant to just p...people off and to make them not want to play at all.I know I just want to quit and delete game.Frustrated,upset and unhappy.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 10, 14 6:42 PM
Help!!!!! I am not tech savvy. Here's my problem.Levelled up from 74 to75 yesterday and everything was O K. I left the game for several hours and came back to find that I have gone back to level 74 and all the extras that I have used to get to 75 are still gone but the energy bar has also gone back to where it was before I levelled up.Is there something I can do to get things back or to be levelled up to 75 again???This is getting to be a royal pain in the ....and not much fun anymore.I am loosing my sense of ha ha!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 5, 14 3:36 PM
Recently installed update and energy needed to level up from level 74 to 75 went from 96000+ to 589000+.Did anyone else have this happen?I am new to this kind of game and not tech savvy at all.Is there anything that can be done to change this? Please help if you have any answers or know how to correct this. Thank you as I know it will take forever to level up at that rate and I am not that patient.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator