Posts created by baton

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:22 AM
I need friends for spring room 2.. Thanks...number is 290846....Thanks a million...Happy spring everyone.........play under the name.....GRANDMA......on pc,,,,,

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 6:37 PM
THANKS

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 10:03 AM
PCGRAM wrote:Well, it's day #8 and still can't open Midnight Castle. Did everything Tech Support advised. Deleted & reinstalled Game Mgr. Deleted and Reinstalled the game. Couldn't say how often, prob 30x over the past week. Downloaded game from Big Fish.com, tried to download from Game Mgr. Download complete 100% but can't open the game, not from Game Mgr. & not from Shortcut on desktop. Launched It from my hard drive and it just reloaded everything - took 3 hours, was able to access game after that but when I closed it out - locked out again, By now Tech Support must be sick of me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 5:00 AM
Happy for all of you that have your game back. Mine still not working. Trying to get message to my friends that I am not on line. Do not want them to think I am not gifting them for any other reason than I do not have a game at this time. I play under the name of Grandma, 290846, but of this moment it does not say Grandma it says heartfelt thank u. So if you are one of my friends, please hang in there, I am doing everything I can to get my game back. Grandme (heartfelt thank u) 290846,,,,,

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 4:55 AM
Wendyph1966 wrote:
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Hi Wendy,

I'm so happy for you! Also, since a "changes are afoot" popped up on my game, it appears the devs have fixed the 1% freeze glitch now!!

Yay to the Devs and Mods!!

Hi there,

[Removed by Moderator], and here I thought I had found the solution to my problem. Well awesome to the techs and thank you everyone for trying to help me. I am just happy that I am back on. It is slow, but I can live with that, also, it is freezing quiet a lot, but again, I an live with that.

Good luck everyone, have fun playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 4:44 AM
Just a note of thanks. Dont know why this last update for Holloween was different, but for some reason my dice game is now working. It worked for a little while when I first started playing, but then quit, and has not worked since. So, what ever it is that you did different this time, and I have been through many updates, this one has started my dice game working...Thanks a million

posted in Wanderland on May 14, 16 10:59 AM
New to game need friends,,,Thanks...178039....Good gaming to all

posted in Violett on Apr 22, 15 6:29 PM
Bird want me to give her grapes to feed the babies...I do not have any grapes...could someone please tell me where to find the grapes???? Thanks for any help I can get.....Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 15 4:50 AM
Grandma here....from Grand Rapids Michigan USA....anyone else close to here? Would lo love to hear from you...

HAPPY GAMING.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 8:03 AM
Please friend me...Grandma #290846..gifting all in inventory.. Here is partial list......Aquamarine Charm....Knights Banner....Crown of Justice...Crafty Leprechan.....Bemusing Potion...Egg of sharp eyed Snail.....Demonic whip...Heraldic Colossus......Ageless warrior.....Blood Thirsty Idol.....beasts Plumage....Burden of obedience.....star o renovation....solar seal....cursed amulet.....Eight point star.....buckle of full moon..silver arrow...steel Hive....sign of predator.....elephants bone....sun amber....eye of manticore.....black lily....blood volume.....stardust crystal.....voodoo doll.....bone whip.....valuable trophy.....fairy dust...web of lies....riveted disk....chimeras mask.....roaring lion....medallion of happiness....black widow.....symbol of the abyss....stamp of pain.....beasts scratch.....hymn of dawn...grasping handle....warlocks ritual.....amorial lion....proper shield.....chess piece....ashen lily.....life line.....hard steel...hyena eye...rune stones....nephrite fan....solar seal....seeds of life....stone of peace....steam tool....devils glove.....mask of virtue...cured amulet ....steel hive....eye of hatred...buckle of full moon.....golems heart.....peace and order...... Music banner......thunderous blow.....demonic ring.....nocturnal ring......links of steel.....heart of moonlight.....golden watermark.....ravens eye....sigh of ferocity....wreath of justice....sparkle flamer...pole star.....nocturnal blood....sphere of night...blind justice...shield of order....torch.....bow and arrow of stoppage....pedestal of wit...........will not list all the rest, because most of them are just normal things we all had a million of...but ask for anything.... I have lots of food and tickets,, Just remember I can only gift 5 a day, so please be patient...hope to get to all of these things sooner or later...wont leave until all are gone....looking forward to helping anyone that needs help.....Grandma 290846

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 5:05 AM
Thank you for letting people know how I am trying to empty my inventory...only have snail egg left, but have many other things still in it..too many to list, but to all who read this..please friend me at grandma # 290846, and I will be glad to help you if I can...no sense of leaving game with inventory left...still gift each day...but do not play any more...will try and give all away before leaving for good....Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 4:40 AM
Hey....I am Baton...also known as Grandma #290846 ..thank you for all of your kind words....have many things in my inventory.. please ask.....be glad to help if I have it .....I am surprised at the people that even knew I was playing...you are in your living room...hitting your key board...do not realize who is out there and playing with you....I am surprised at the kind words...tears in eyes...Thanks a million...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 4:32 AM
Grandma #290846 is quitting ....no fun....have full inventory...please ask...thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 4:28 AM
Grandma #290846 is leaving the game and has 31 of the brown stamp to get rid of and many, many other things...just ask...thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 4:26 AM
Grandma #290846 is quitting for all the reasons given in these posts..just getting out of hand....please friend me if you are reading this post and need something...no eggs except snail....but tons of inventory....be glad to help anyone .....thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 4:20 AM
Grandma #290846 is leaving the game...no longer enjoyable...have so many things in my inventory...please ask for them..be glad to give them to players that need them...only snail egg left...but have tons of other stuff..want to send them to people that need them...thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 4:17 AM
Grandma #290846 is leaving also...supposed to be fun...not fun anymore...have many things in my inventory that I want to give away...only egg left is snail , but have too many other thing to list...please friend me and ask...if have it...it is yours...just don't want things sitting there...would rather give them to someone who can use them.....only can give 5 a day, but please ask...Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 6:40 AM
Grandma # 290846 would love a Treasured Phoenix egg. I Have Hedgehog egg, Flap eared Puppy or Egg of pink Piggy to trade... Could not thank anyone enough for this trade...Grandma #290846 .....update....sorry, no trade,,,,got the phoenix egg from a wonderful player who was willing to share,,,,Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 14 10:09 AM
New today to this forum. posted for new friends, but forgot to tell everyone...all the high scores you see for me are NOT real...Turned on game one day,and all my areas had high score..no way to change back. Just wanted everyone to know I did not cheat in any way...Just a glitch that I really am NOT happy about. So, thought I should pass that on to everyone. No 70 year old woman has hands that fast..or at least this 70 year old womans hands are not. I am grandma # 290846...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 14 7:27 AM
Good to know so many of us old folks like this game. Some time we just need a reason to get out of bed the next morning...I am 70 yrs old, and play under the name of Grandma. #290846. I am new to this posting business, so be easy on me until I get the hang of it....Thanks to anyone that would put me on their friends list.
I am in the United States...love hearing where everyone is from...
Hope not everyone is as frustrated as I am...Try and take my time, but heart starts racing when I get close to moving up. crazy I know, but have a good time...
Hugs

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator