Posts created by floridarosie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 4:37 AM
Blue dot problem is not gone. I just went back to my game and there it was. I immediately shut down and restarted and game is ok. I did do the update. Problem is still here.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 15 9:14 AM
I agree with everyone. This update was wonderful. I've been playing for hours everyday for some time now Love it!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 15 11:44 AM
Just want to say thanks to the moderators for this wonderful update. It's not boring like past ones and so many new areas!!!! Love it. Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 4:46 AM
I have a pink piggy egg to trade for one of the following:

Pegasus
Panda
Manticore
Seal
Lemur

Message me if interested
i84940

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 14 3:57 AM
This happens to me also. I play on an ipad. There is nothing the matter with my internet speed. I have a very fast connection. Very frustrating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 14 12:06 PM
Me too! I'm getting antsy waiting this time. Hopefully there is not a problem. Good thing is I have stocked up on coins, stamps and inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 5:22 PM
Thank you for the information. I did join the big fish club but now I have read that if you are playing on ipad you can't get the discount for buying diamonds or coins. Did I just waste my money?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 3:37 PM
How do you become a member of the Big Fish Club. I would like to have the discounts the club provides

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 14 3:10 PM
Has anyone crafted the hedgehog? Good? What type of food? I couldn't find the info on this one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 14 3:32 PM
Unable to connect to server all day today. Grrrrrr

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 14 10:17 AM
Any advice on where to feed turtle?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 14 9:34 AM
Tried typing in this link to no avail. I have read the forums on where to feed but no help for turtle

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 14 7:30 AM
I can't figure out where to feed this expensive turtle I just crafted. Any suggestions?

Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 10:00 AM
I'm loading it now. Yay!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 14 6:48 AM
So sorry to hear this. Bless you. My id is i84940. I would love to have eggs or crafted items or anything else.

Rosie/Fl-USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 7:59 AM
I am now Rosie-FL/USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 7:57 AM
Good idea!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 10:23 AM
Rosie: I'm from Florida, good ol USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 14 12:45 PM
Reading this forum I'm thinking I probably qualify as the oldest. I am 74 years young. I love, love, love this game. I don't seem to be as lucky as some. No eggs on wheel or dice game. I'm waiting patiently. ID is i84940 if you would like to friend me. I do wish they would post a chart of who you gifted last so you could be sure to be fair

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 9:31 AM
I'd love a turtle or panda egg if someone has one. My id is i84940. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator