Posts created by rbtroj

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Jul 10, 14 2:37 PM
Sorry to necro this old post, but I found myself stuck at this same place and only know the solution because of this post. My question now is, what prompts e player to look at the lions? Or is this another one of those "click everything just because" games?

I like Sherlock Holmes, I like mysteries, I like adventure games. Been playing them for almost 30 years. What I can't stand is when games require you to click on things that there is no reason to click on, just an artificial way to boost the difficulty. I also hate games that require you to combine things nonsensically in inventory - or at least don't try to provide some kind of logic through the narrative.

The Frogwares Sherlock Holmes series has done a good job of avoiding the former (it doesn't do any inventory nonsense that I've seen) until this game. Maybe I've simply missed the things in the story that would lead me to inspect the lions, but it sure seems arbitrary.

Not trying to anger any fans - just sharing my experience.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator