Posts created by h8terssuck

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 8:19 AM
Hi! I really like this game and am in the 5th chapter. There is a bear in a cage, there is a tray attached to the cage that has a thingybob (for lack of a better word...lol....it could be a tile, medallion, etc. anyway, I have steak for the bear. I was assuming that I could walk up to the cage, take the symbol, and put the steak back onto the tray. ive read strategy guide, walkthroughs and for some reason it's not working. I can't pick up the symbol or set the steak down. I can't go any further in this game until I can make a the bear go nighty night! please...any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I love these big fish games! I'm disabled so I play every day. I check almost every day for new releases. I saw this & was excited. I literally have no apps on my kindle fire. But when I tried to download this game it said I didn't have enough space. I double checked & actually have more than enough! Has this happened to anyone else?
My second question is...does anyone know how long it takes once a game like this hits google play? Ive noticed amazon/kindle games are always released first.
Thank you!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 14 12:18 AM
I have the collectors edition. Never needed a walkthrough until I got to the bonus level. I can't find a bonus walkthrough... Can someone help? I'm stuck at the part where there is a bird with different colored feathers that need to be put in a certain way. I just can't seem to get it. Any help would be great! Thank you

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Jul 10, 14 10:06 PM
I've read that I'm not the only one having this issue. So I read the threads & tried all the suggestions and I still cant pass the level. This has never happened to me before, I'm freaking out a little! Let me tell you what I do so you could maybe see what I'm doing wrong.

Find all objects so I have 10 loose meat sandwiches to start.
I grind my meat and get drinks ready before I seat anyone.
I also have Mama make both dishes so I can put it on the cart.
I use the jukebox and the coffee as needed.
I have all upgrades except for the cosmetic ones.

Here is something else weird. I thought late last night I had somehow beat level 20. (I'm recovering from surgery so I chalked it up to being super drowsy. This morning I go to play and I'm stuck on 20 but the next location is lit up as if I could play it. It lets me click on it to play & then it takes me back to the I'm never gonna get away from level 20. I'm beginning to think level 20 is hell.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Jul 10, 14 9:45 PM
Ive been looking for that revolver until my eyes were crossed. .Thank you so much...I'm going on a revolver hunt!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Jul 10, 14 9:33 PM
Ive been looking for that revolver until my eyes were crossed. .Thank you so much...I'm going on a revolver hunt!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator