Posts created by FishyFlyTyer

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 12:53 PM
Made Lobster yippee Won't be stuck as a squid forever.
Good Luck everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 12:47 PM
Try customer support, I lost my computer and level 84 game and they restored my game within two days. I will send you a friend request from Avill 719554.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:22 PM
And DONE.
Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 3:05 PM
All caught up with the CC and enjoying being back in the castle. I want to thank all my friends that have come back so far, all are welcome. Good luck all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 2:23 PM
I'm a squid at 76, maybe I should try for lobster.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 2:28 PM
All my old friends are welcome back and new friends will not be turned away. Game name Avill ID # 719554. Happy Day

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 1:51 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO Big Fish Customer Support. My game has been restored. Now to try to finish the CC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 9:27 AM
Done.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 9:22 AM
Add my name to the list. PLEASE, PLEASE, keep the forums open. Avill from Midnight castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 12:18 PM
New name on Delphi is Avill same as game name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:51 AM
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. I have submitted a request to CS to have my game moved to my new laptop. and now I wait. To all my friends my new ID is 719554 , game name is still Avill.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 2:56 PM
Can any one help me. My computer crashed this m orning and I need to know how to transfer to new computer. Old game is on max level and new one is on level 9. Avill. old ID # 105457 Don't send gifts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 8:06 PM
RIP

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 2:43 PM
DONE!!!!0

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 9:46 AM
Got my challenge done last night in one go. 1800 for the last spin, however I got five gold stars, 4 owl egg, 2 stamps, and some other items ????? Soooo it didn't really cost me any coin to do this one. Talk about lucky
Good Luck to all

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 15 9:11 PM
To All My Dear Friends;
Just to let everyone know that my playing time and gifting may be sporadic for the rest of the month. With Frank still in hospital and me moving into a smaller apartment next week, I will be very, very busy. Also I don't know how long it will take to get my internet transferred. Will check in and gift as often as I can.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
AVILL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 4:04 PM
OK I'll admit it! I'm an addict. 168 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes!!!! I think I'm still sane [ just]
Been playing almost since the beginning every chance I get.
Happy gaming everyone
Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 15 5:15 PM
So terrible!! My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of France.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 5:04 PM
Twice now I have placed in the top 100, closed out the game and when I came back in I had lost my achievement and the diamonds that I won. Don't remember how many diamonds last week, but today it was 23!! What is going on??????

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 12:53 PM
Hubby Frank is in the hospital again and things are not looking good. I will be taking down my wish list for a while as I don't know how much I will be playing for a while. Will still try to gift as I can.

Avill

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator