Posts created by AurelianRose

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 7:52 PM
I just ran into the same spring issue killing hints and unable to play further this appears to have been going on for seven months or more with no more info or resolve, and I'm going to report and request a refund - huge disappointment - make sure to get the spring before leave with the tank or get a fix - not okay to pay for a game you can't finish - please fix

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 28, 14 11:46 AM
I am having similar issue in Android but I have 13/15 pieces and one is because fairy will not smash vase in armory hall it either goes back to foyer before or bedroom... I can hint even click on vase by armor says can break but every time click rock to break vase it won't break takes me somewhere else or useless clicking... I have done all in study too but bedroom won't show clear got all mirror pieces opened box etc but not able get last two shards game officially buggy ready ask for money back if can't complete and apparently by forums bf bot supporting the repeated issue

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Jul 14, 14 1:06 AM
Same issue...I originalky couldn't even play game as had a different keyboard loaded than my resident lg and couldn't get past player name once rest everything just to play mofm on my android now same issue mukyiple attempts and objects put onscreen unable slide, hold, or combine, in right are, etc, nothing works...clicking comine arrows should combine object if sloppy and rface...serious glitch...why not fixed...can't play

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator