Posts created by Cromaxgal

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 3, 09 12:20 AM
If I recall, it's slightly to your left on the ground but it will need to be sharpened.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 3, 09 12:18 AM
Yep they are some little rascals. They do have a pattern and as I watched, I would put my curser on the place where each came out and keep tapping my mouse like crazy. You might need them later on - would help to at least get one. It did take me some time. But I did get all 3. You will need them later on to pacify the other monkeys. But 2 is probably what you will need. I'm almost to the end of the game and have one left. So I would say, try and get at least 2.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 3, 09 12:14 AM
After starting over a few times, I decided to put everything into the right hand box - like a previous person said, takes time - but at the end of the game - you haven't pulled all your hair out.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 3, 09 12:08 AM
Look through your inventory and find an end of a reed that was used to paint before. It will probably have turquoise paint on it. Dip the brush (reed) into each color of paint. But be careful with the mouse, as if you get too close to Leonard you'll have to go through his whole ordeal of watching him paint. Hope that helps. Then save it after, Each hard area, I save because I do NOT want to do it again.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 3, 09 12:04 AM
Yes, I made that mistake also. But I had already disassembled the wire so finally realized all I had to do was put the cable with the with the blown fuse.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 3, 09 12:02 AM
I've blown the violet glass and plain glass which I filled with pink gas. I've attached the mixer and followed the steps but cannot figure out what I'm suppose to use to get a sample from Jeb. I've checked all the walkthroughs and can't figure this one out. Was I suppose to have blown two plain glass bulbs? Also, after I've run through the all the steps, I thought that one of the 5 tubs would be one of them but none will release. What am I missing?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 2, 09 6:41 PM
I can't get any vases to go anyplace. The friendly monkeys keep having a fit and the computer screen pans toward them and Mina keeps saying I'm sorry. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 2, 09 5:06 PM
I've got the same problem. I groomed Amber and am done with her. I made the white paint and am trying to get Leonard to let me groom him, but he says no. I also, have had to restart numerous times after saving - and it's aggravating.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 27, 09 9:33 PM
Yes I didn't realize that and now I'll probably have to go back to a saved game and/or start over. Guess I'll do something else for a while.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 27, 09 7:26 PM
Go it figured out. For some reason the sponge wasn't dirty and all I needed to do was scrub Jeb.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 27, 09 7:06 PM
I've gone to the clean lake where the downed helicopter is and I'm not allowed to put the sponge in the water to clean Jeb, and I don't know if I missed something or why it won't let me go.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 26, 09 6:09 PM
When I put the bamboo in - Jeb drowns.. So where the heck is the shallow area.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 2, 09 12:16 PM
I'm having a similar problem, won't complete and let me go onto the next room. Too much trouble to be worth it BUT I do like it.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Sep 25, 09 7:08 PM
Yes, thank you - I did not realize it was tabbed. It was an AH DUD moment.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Sep 24, 09 3:51 PM
Every box is filled with an item and I have 3 pinecones and some other stuff in the auto box. I accidentally picked up the pinecone and can't get rid of it or let go of it. So now I'm stuck. Will I have to start all over again?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator