Posts created by deadme

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 24, 14 10:07 AM
Mi_lana wrote:Um, when did Hallowen Fair start? I have only Halloween offer on the right side.
Also, I have chased quite a few ghosts yesterday and today and didn't get any Fair pumpkins
But I'm playing on Facebook, not sure if that matters...

Hi

Is the new quest there yet? Halloween Fair? I don't play through Facebook, try playing through the website here at Big Fish Hopefully the quest will show up

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 14 10:12 AM
Aye I'm seeing the gifts now too Mint Candy and lanterns at 100gps. The fresh pumpkins drop rate is low in my opinion, I'm going to start using wish master and hoping that that works better than none

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 14 9:20 AM
Hi fishes

Well so far I've had 2 pumpkins drop from the cellar, I've been searching the gazebo as well but 0 from there. Don't forget you can buy some of the stuff needed to feed some of these creatures at the store e.g 10x Butterfly Masks 15,000gps a bit steep but would recommend just to get the creature feeding frenzy going

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 20, 14 7:20 PM
My 2 cents for what's it's worth As other's have mentioned out of all the ghosts she is 1 of the easier 1s to do. I see it like this though... Ghosts can make some good talismans and the queen does not but she does make an artifact that rewards you with 750exp 9000gp, so in short you look in backpack under the horseshoe icon to see what talismans you have and if you reckon you have loads but you are short on gold do the queen ghost instead as she rewards the highest gold made artifact out of all the ghost artifact to make

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 18, 14 1:39 AM
Aye thurber that's some good advice there lol ROM anonymous meeting tomorrow.
Tell us the time and i'm sure there be loads of us there lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 18, 14 12:53 AM
Aye same for me, I began around 5 hours ago and only just got in Lottery 1st spin 12 Crystals and last 2 spins pearls

Edit spelling

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 17, 14 10:44 PM
I can log in to other Big Fish games, but not this 1. I'm just seeing Timed out

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

The usual message when a website is down.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 17, 14 9:03 PM
If this is " maintenance " then most games I know tell you in advance that the game will be preforming maintenance from a certain time start to time end then everyone knows not to waste their time logging in at the time specified.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 17, 14 8:01 PM
Crow12000 wrote:I think most of us will understand if not a lot of gifting happens today. Always trying to look for the positive side maybe this means they are fixing stuff?

I too hope that going to happen To Fixing stuff

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 17, 14 7:04 PM
Aye I've got the same thing too, sorry to all neighbours of Deadme as if this don't get sorted I can't gift today or help out with " Lost Parcel " quest and helping the neighbours that help me all the time and in return I help them with the Ghost items required.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 16, 14 9:59 AM
Thx for replying so quickly Crow12000 Aye I've just done all that and still the same, I'll just buy it to progress quest, thx again

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 16, 14 9:49 AM
Hiya Fishes

I'm at the beach and on the quest " Yacht's Speed " just got the item it requires for the quest but the quest has not said that I've done it. Has this happen to anyone else? Am I going to have to do this part again until it recognizes I've done it? The only thing that I can think of why it has broken is because I've been mailing neighbours and as we know that breaks game, I'm playing on Big Fish App

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 16, 14 9:46 AM
Hiya Fishes

I'm at the beach and on the quest " Yacht's Speed " just got the item it requires for the quest but the quest has not said that I've done it. Has this happen to anyone else? Am I going to have to do this part again until it recognizes I've done it? The only thing that I can think of why it has broken is because I've been mailing neighbours and as we know that breaks game, I'm playing on Big Fish App

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 14 7:48 PM
Thx Aye I did play a lot of different game before this 1 and it was my daughter that use to play the " Shoot-em-ups " me I played games like World of Warcraft and Diablo and I still didn't like thinking of names for there characters as for my other half he just put names like Fred.....lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 14 6:58 PM
I think changing name is wrong, if players can't get past the fact that I chose deadme for playing Big Fish games must get past at looking at letters that spell deadme. It's like judging a book for it's cover, don't judge letters, get to know me and you'll find out that I'm a really nice neighbour. The name is staying end of....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 14 5:59 PM
Those of you wanting to know why I came to this name I use, I play Big Fish games and then all of a sudden Big Fish changed the way you could play a game asking to make an account and I really hate thinking up names to call characters so I thought I bet no-one has called themselves this which they hadn't. If I'd known that the game was going to actually involve playing with others to help me in this game I would of chosen something like fluffybunnies

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 13, 14 11:08 PM
Meanwhile back at the Manor...

The Mayor said " I stepped into the portal as I finally reached Japan, but as I got there I got discovered and the Japanese government closed the portal from their side and I just barely made it back, but something making me really ill and I'm needing to go to hospital. " I looked at the Mayor he did not look too good at all, he looked . Then I detected some blood coming from his ears, this horrified me, I started screaming " Help me the Mayor is really ill and is needing a hospital " I'm running up and down my neighbourhood repeating " Help me the Mayor is really ill and is needing a hospital "

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 13, 14 9:34 PM
Hi

I love what you've suggested, so this is what I've just posted a neighbour

Hello, would you kindly delete me from your neighbourhood as you really don't like me being a neighbour as sending you gifts gets me nowhere with you, if i'm seeing no gifts from you in this week i'll delete you myself. Happy gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 12, 14 10:39 PM
I was going to start a topic about this also but since you've done that for me thx

This is what I thought for those of us that have a little time and can post in forum we could write a one line or paragraph if you like about "Frightened Nurse & Hospital Ghost Room. "

I'll start

I've just heard from the Mayor he said to me " Deadme I'm not feeling too well *coughs* would you be kind enough and get me to the Hospital so I said to the Mayor " What Hospital? " but he didn't reply, I was frantically looking for the hospital and not finding it so I decided to phone the builders and placed an order for cement and bricks.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 12, 14 9:26 PM
Hi Fishes

When I first started playing the game I thought when I was visiting neighbours and I see the ghosts and genies that they were actually in their game and not my game so I didn't chase away the ghosts or genies on the neighbours for good few weeks.

I've also just recently found out that if you wear an extra gold talisman while your visiting neighbours you get extra gold from all the creatures that you feed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator