Posts created by travelang3l

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 1:23 PM
I totally agree with everyone in this post.
It's ridiculous to not see this series through to the end.
If you don't want to make it then please give Boomzap the license so they can start a Kickstarter fund.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 26, 14 11:33 AM
I've spent 3 days trying to get one to create a cake. It's boring as I can't move on without it.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 3:40 AM
For those who have bought/won/acquired orbs, how do you use them?

So far the orbs I've acquired have been spent on energy, or to create relics when that one item wouldn't come out.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 14, 14 3:26 PM
I only got to level 31 on the 11th, so I've not had to wait but really appreciate the effort that has gone into the update. The new hint and map graphics look lovely and I'm looking forward to trying out the new HOP scenes.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 7, 14 7:37 AM
Tee_Rex wrote:
moxiemoll wrote:
travelang3l wrote:I can't collect an orb because the second page of the exploration tab is just a blank space.

There are 5 tabs at the top, (with pictures) click on those to advance in collecting your achievements.

That's not the problem, moxie. At least not for me, and i believe for the other also not.
It's not that we are unable to click on tab on top, it's that when we click on it (most have more than one page, so you can scroll to the side) and try to access page 2, the page 2 is blank. totally. in my case even the title in the tab of page two is missing, even though on page 1 it's perfectly right.

Yes, this is exactly the problem.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 6, 14 3:11 AM
Ah, see Sherlockian I've just reached level 28 so the salad would be great!

Thanks for the advice I know that y'all didn't expect to give me.

I used a sands of time hourglass today, so I'm going to craft chips while I have it. As I've run out of energy.
I tried to explain to my family that even though I appear to be on it all the time, I'm waiting for energy to be built up to play again. They remain unconvinced and tell me I'm obsessed. Being on here makes me feel normal.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 5:23 AM
At the moment, the alchemy lab is my favourite. I still don't like the observatory.
Maybe that will change when I have to play it a gazillion times to get a specific stone.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 5:21 AM
Me too Moxie, it's so nice to be able to play the game for a bit longer.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 5:20 AM
Congrats!

TheSherlockian I'd love to win salad. I only ever seem to get coins

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 3, 14 2:14 PM
I can't collect an orb because the second page of the exploration tab is just a blank space.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 2, 14 5:35 AM
Being able to choose your reward for a skill based activity would be fabulous. I just completed the Alchemy Lab 4 times in a row finding all 20 items one after the other, but I still didn't get the stone I need to proceed.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 2, 14 5:31 AM
Me too! I really love this game and I'm really enjoying the improvement being made with each update.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 17, 14 12:55 PM
This is my first free to play game. I didn't like the fact that everything took so long, however as time has gone on, I've started to appreciate the fact I can play a little bit at a time. It was annoying that the energy took so long to replenish, but now since the update it has got even better and I'll happily buy some orbs as I feel I'm finally getting somewhere.
I'm at level 21 and hope that they add more to it soon so I don't have to stop at level 29.

The only thing I would change would be being able to buy more with 2 star items. I've got loads... Maybe buying more lutes with them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator