Posts created by mamarose1900

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:29 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Like crownofthornes my husband passed away, too, a bit over a year ago. I know that each of us faces our own particular version of this nightmare, but if you need someone to cybertalk with, please feel free to reach out to me. You, too, crownofthornes. I'm on both Delphi and Finish the Game, so you can reach me there, if I can help in any way. I'll PM my email while I still have time to do so.

My deepest condolences to you.

Have fun stormin' the castle, as you feel ready to do so.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:11 AM
GMT is Greenwich Mean Time. It's the universal standard. You have to figure out what time GMT is in your time zone. Then add 30 minutes. Since I don't know your time zone, I can't answer your question. But you can use Google to find out.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:36 AM
I just kept rolling the dice regularly. Eventually, I got enough double sixes to win him. That's pretty much what everyone else has said, too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:32 AM
Some of us need C.O.F.F.E.E. or T.E.A. or C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E. All of them are WORK neutralizers. But...without them you can't think of what the darn acronyms stand for.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:28 AM
Well, I see we have tea and potato salad? We need cookies. Off to my kitchen to bake some. Back with cookies. Chocolate chip. Hazelnut & chocolate. Mocha Crackletops. See a pattern? Lots of chocolate, the perfect thing when sad things are happening.

I'm going to have to try hard not to become dinner. Flounder is a favorite fish for many people.

Like all of you, I'm going to miss the BFG forums. I poke around Delphi, but I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. And, with the CC done and the Spring Event almost over, the castle seems as empty as the forums. I hope they manage to do another CC or a level up quest soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:18 AM
I started playing this game way back near the beginning. I was playing some other FTP games, too. I stopped playing all of them for a while because it seemed like I was spending way too much time on them. I missed this game. So, after managing to miss the Great Lockout and the whichever level it was that required months for one quest, I started playing again and have been playing ever since.

Despite moving in the middle of one holiday event, I've managed to complete all of the achievements it's possible to complete up to now (not Miss Trina or the other super long-time ones). I've gotten all of the pets and avatars and so on. And I keep thinking I really play too much. But...I don't want to stop my streak. So I keep going. When I started wondering if I spent too much time, my late husband asked me, "Are you enjoying it?" When I said yes, he said, then there's no problem. So, I remember his wise words and play on.

The forums have been so much fun. I've enjoyed meeting everyone. There's no way I could create a list of my forum and in game friends. It would take way too long. I've had a few in game friends since I first started playing. It makes me sad that we're going to be scattered. Some to Delphi, some to Pondfriends, some will just disappear. Or read Facebook. But, the one constant in life is that it changes. So, we'll cope and keep on stormin' our favorite castle as long as we can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 2:57 PM
One last post here, since I moved up from 1 to 2 million last night.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 8:38 AM
If you have a problem that only the developers can fix, often BF customer support will alert them to the issue. But, unless a lot of people are having the same issue, it's likely they won't be able to fix it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 8:08 AM
I joined Delphi. I'm not going to join the Pond because I really don't have time for two forums. I will miss everyone who is just in the Pond, though. It's been so much fun having forums here on Big Fish where it's easy for everyone to keep in touch. I'm sorry they're closing it down.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 6:23 PM
I hope it's Ok with the moderators that I posted this.

What I had in mind is a thread where people who have gone to Delphi can post the names we've chosen on Delphi to make it easier to find each other.

Mine's simple, mamarose1900 was available, so I kept it.

And, fwiw, I do see a silver lining in this cloud. On Delphi, we can start off topic threads or talk about other games we'd like to share with our buddies.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 8:28 AM
I'm so sorry. Words beyond that fail me. I'm glad you found Midnigh Castle to be therapeutic. So, have fun stormin' the castle, when you're feeling up to it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 8:26 AM
I'm so glad to see this. I'd been wondering why you were "red" for so long. I'll send an invite to your new ID when I open the game this morning.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 8:13 AM
Agree with you, Ada. I can't think of anything to add.

Have fun stormin' the castle, everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 7:26 AM
I love the idea of a Renaissance Fair theme for a summer room. That would be so much fun, especially with the idea of different room themes based on your interests. I'd love a cooking/baking room and a room for sewing/embroidery type stuff.

I don't expect to finish the daily quest achievements any time soon. And I'd love a summer event, maybe a little bit shorter just for the month of July. But, the one issue I see with adding another event is that takes away a huge chunk of time the developers could be spending on more storyline. I'm thinking that adding another event might mean less story throughout the year, so as much as I'd like one, I think it's not a great idea if we want more than special events going on. If the game were to add enough players spending real money that they could hire more people to work on the various things that happen during the year, perhaps that would allow them to do all the events, more private rooms, and storyline quests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 7:06 AM
SENDING YOU A PM.

HAVE FUN STORMIN' THE CASTLE!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:40 AM
I'm so sorry, susie. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:31 AM
I have room. Look for an invite from Liza Rose.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:29 AM
I wasn't on the forums yesterday. Congratulations to everyone.

Mine was simple. Both quests were catching objects. One was last year's and the other this year's. I finished before I even made one complete round of the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:27 AM
Be sure to check the last couple of pages on the PC friends thread. You can find a link in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle thread that's pinned to the top of the forum.

I have room, so look for an invite from Liza Rose.

And a tip-keep a list of your friend's names and friend codes so you can reinvite them if you lose your game or something happens. Customer support can often get a game back, but not your friend list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:24 AM
Put them on your wish list. Many players have tons and are very wiling to gift them.

Do lots of rounds of morphing eggs. I've noticed that sometimes items will show up in clumps. You won't get many smiles, then you'll get 4 in a row.

Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator