Posts created by NavyDood

posted in Garden Panic on Sep 25, 12 6:49 AM
Try reading down a few posts. Might learn something!!!

posted in Garden Panic on Sep 17, 12 12:53 PM
Moderators... I have posted how to fix the save game issue for this game a few times now, but you keep going back to "Run as administrator" or the generic game won't save link. That is not the fix for this game.

I figured out why the game was not saving for me. Garden Panic runs/utilizes flash player so the save game file is part of Flash Player and only saves in the temporary internet files. I always run my systems with the Internet Explorer "Delete browser history on exit" box checked in internet options/browsing history. I do that because I don't like the build up of temporary internet files and cookies on my systems. After I unchecked the "delete browser history on exit" box, I haven't had a single issue with the game saving for me for over three weeks now. I finished the game this morning with gold on every single level including the last level. I will be going back to my old ways of keeping a clean browsing history computer everytime I close Internet Explorer now that I beat the game.

The whole "Run as Administrator" has no, zero, nada, zilch affect since the issue is with Flash Player.

posted in Garden Panic on Sep 17, 12 12:48 PM
I figured out why the game was not saving for me. Garden Panic runs/utilizes flash player so the save game file is part of Flash Player and only saves in the temporary internet files. I always run internet explorer "Delete browser history on exit" in internet options/browsing history because I don't like the unnecessary build up of temp files. I unchecked the "delete browser history on exit" box and I haven't had a single issue with the game saving for me for over three weeks now. I have gold on every level including the last level now. Now that I have beat the game, l go back to my old ways of keeping a clean browsing history computer everytime I close Internet Explorer.

The whole "Run as Administrator" has NO affect either way now that I figured out the issue is with Flash Player.

posted in Garden Panic on Sep 16, 12 3:00 PM
I figured out why the game was not saving for me. Garden Panic runs/utilizes flash player so the save game file is part of Flash Player and only saves in the temporary internet files. I always run internet explorer "Delete browser history on exit" in internet options/browsing history because I don't like the unnecessary build up of temp files. I unchecked the "delete browser history on exit" box and I haven't had a single issue with the game saving for me for over three weeks now. I have gold on every level and trying to beat the last level. After I beat the game I will go back to my old ways of keeping a clean browsing history computer everytime I close Internet Explorer.

The whole "Run as Administrator" has no affect either way now that I figured out the issue is with Flash Player.

posted in Garden Panic on Sep 1, 12 8:22 PM
Got it figured out. Garden Panic runs/utilizes flash player so the save game file is part of Flash Player and only saves in the temporary internet files. I always run internet explorer "Delete browser history on exit" in internet options/browsing history because I don't like the unnecessary build up of temp files . I unchecked the "delete browser history on exit" box and all is good. I started and closed the game at least five times and my profile was still there. Guess I'll attempt to beat the game then go back to my old ways of keeping a clean browsing history computer everytime I close Internet Explorer.

The whole "Run as Administrator" has no affect either way now that I figured out the issue is with Flash Player.

*UPDATE* Four days later and all is still good with the profile saving with what I mentioned just above in this post.

posted in Garden Panic on Aug 31, 12 8:47 PM
Well, nevermind. Still not saving a profile. I deleted the game, went through the c: drive with a fine tooth comb looking for anything garden, panic, and/or garden panic related and deleted that all too. Yes, I know what I am doing and didn't delete anything win7 related. I then deleted game manager, reinstalled it, and then reinstalled Garden Panic. It will still will not save a profile. This is the only game ever on BFG that I have had this problem.

posted in Garden Panic on Aug 31, 12 7:34 AM
See two posts below.

posted in Garden Panic on Aug 30, 12 5:04 PM
Typical BFG resposes and help I see. I also can't get a profile to save.

posted in Garden Panic on Aug 30, 12 5:03 PM
I reinstalled the game the other day. The game will not save a profile. I played the first 7 levels with perfect and closed the game. Came back to play the next day and my profile was gone and had to start over. What gives?

posted in Toy Defense on Jul 23, 12 8:32 AM
Ozziefishboy wrote:Just had it confirmed from the developer.
Sandbox wars will be supplied as a game UPDATE.

OOOOOHHHHH tic toc tic toc.

And the clock keeps ticking, huh? Aggravating

posted in Kingdom Chronicles on Jul 23, 12 8:30 AM
LoL... Totally agree with you

posted in Toy Defense on Jun 28, 12 11:45 AM
Ditto the above. I got all gold in First Blood and Hard Winter and there is nothing else to do?

posted in Toy Defense on Jun 25, 12 6:26 AM
Just to clarify, the OP is referring to First Blood campaign. A screen shot would be nice, because I just went back in and could not find the area you are mentioning. I tried for at least 5 minutes too. For me it doesn't matter now since I have all gold in First Blood.

If BFG still allowed it you would need to upload your screen shot to a picture hosting website, but since BFG took picture hosting within a thread away from us all you can do is post the link for us to click now.

posted in Toy Defense on Jun 22, 12 12:33 PM
Still loving this game as it is a good challenge. My main problem is that the idiot programmers did a poor job of their job. Cannon's should ONLY TRACK AND FIRE AT THE VEHICLES (<--- yes I am yelling) when there are troops and ground vehicles on the map. Heaven forbid you use some common sense when designing a game.

posted in Toy Defense on Jun 12, 12 4:57 PM
Great posts Mendolyn and hrhqoroses. Y’all said it pretty good.

IMO this is the most fun tower game that I have played. Majority of the time I install the tower games and then uninstall them before the free hour is up because I am bored to death with them. Yes it has its quirks, but don't most games? Tutorial… seriously? Not needed. This is very easily self explanatory.

To everyone whining about it being a war themed game with "undesirable/non innocent" sound effects, get a grip and go get some French Cries to eat with your Waaaaburger. IT'S A GAME, not reality. All tower games are war themed game. Sorry if I am coming off rather brash, but I am retired military and there isn't a single thing with the theme of this game that even hints at ruffling my feathers or hurting my feel bad.

The only thing that is bugging me the most so far is the cannon. It should not track and fire at the people when there are vehicles on the field. It should only track and fire at the vehicles, but hey.... I’m thinking common sense I guess.

posted in Fairway™ on Jun 9, 12 9:00 PM
My longest drive is 458 yards

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 12, 12 8:47 AM
Finally completed all of the timed levels with gold star and got every single achievement. The only level that really kicked my booty (<---- four letter version of booty that starts with a b is censored? Seriously? Good lord.) was Bonus Level 1. Got it though with 5sec to spare.

I am now playing relaxed mode and am enjoying the game a lot more. I am upgrading everything to the max, chopping down every single tree and getting all of the rocks/crystal rocks in every level just for fun. I'm leaving the villagers with absolutely nothing when I am done with a level.

posted in Farmscapes on Apr 16, 11 10:56 AM
Play till you get a birdhouse. Move the bird house in the direction of the same item in those two blocks. You can also get the closest one with a bomb if the bomb is close enough to the outer edge of the main part of the puzzle.

You will have to utilize the birdhouse in other levels past 80 also.

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 3, 11 12:42 PM
Finally a decent TM game.

Unfortunately, it is so fast paced later on that it takes away the fun from the game. I recommend going through the game using the whole time if needed, then go back and get excellent. You will enjoy the game much more

posted in iCarly: iDream in Toons on Jan 9, 11 9:36 AM
Finished in 45 minutes with my daugter. Thanks for the free game BigFish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator