Posts created by 112547

112547 wrote:Ordered Witches Legacy, Fear for Sale:Hidden in the Darkness, and Fear for Sale: The Thirteen Keys Collection on the same day. Downloaded without incident. None will start. Get a brief window opening, then screen returns to "play again" you own this game. Latest Windows 10 update, Other games seem to be ok. Elefun issue? Hidden in the Darkness works on my wife's laptop with the previous Windows update.

----------
I found that I could start all three games by going to a lower resolution. What was really strange is that after I had started a game in lower resolution and exited, I found that the game would now load in 1080.

Will not run. Windows 10 latest updates. Seems to load, the goes to Big Fish screen and asks if I want to play again. Reinstalled a couple of times.

Ordered Witches Legacy, Fear for Sale:Hidden in the Darkness, and Fear for Sale: The Thirteen Keys Collection on the same day. Downloaded without incident. None will start. Get a brief window opening, then screen returns to "play again" you own this game. Latest Windows 10 update, Other games seem to be ok. Elefun issue? Hidden in the Darkness works on my wife's laptop with the previous Windows update.

No crossbow in tent. Reinstalled a few times. Windows 10, two different Intel based computers.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator