Posts created by Dansergurl

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 16 4:11 PM
I'm in the maze and collecting rocks and leaves. The rocks were no problem, but the fifth leaf that sits on top will NOT collect and now I'm stuck. I also cannot locate the match-3 game to try to get out of this! I'm so frustrated, I'm near the end and really want to finish this game!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 5:48 PM
I cannot locate the [Removed by Moderator] spade and the hints are **** useless. I also can't get the chest to open in tbe wardens bedroom to place the spirit drawing! This has to be one of the most frustrating games EVER!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 5:46 PM
I cannot locate the effing spade and the hints are **** useless. I also can't get the chest to open in tbe wardens bedroom to place the spirit drawing! This has to be one of the most frustrating games EVER!!

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 8:59 PM
I was assembling the rose and the game froze, so when I returned to finish the game, it appeared back at the start of the game without the rose or the sword. I looked in the assets and the rose and the sword were gone! I can't complete the damn game because they dropped off my assets and now I'm stuck! Come on!! WTH??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator