Posts created by shooter9325

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 5:33 PM
I reached over 3 million in coins.

SHOOTER

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 7:55 AM
Add my name to the list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 7:50 AM
Add my name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 5:06 PM
I finished the new pets and achievements yesterday. Just playing the CC part of the game.

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 4:28 PM
I just downloaded the new update. I found 3 new pets. I also went to the private rooms and found a new room, Spring room 2. Looks like we are going to 3 new HO game to play during the spring event. We also have 3 new achievements.

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 4:05 PM
Finished another one, yippee!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 18 1:15 PM
I have 2,399,888.

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 4:46 PM
Lost all three with the nutcracker. I will try again tomorrow.

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 4:41 PM
Done.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, to EVERYONE.

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 5:21 PM
Thanks you BFG for the Christmas Presents. What a surprise!

Merry Christmas, Everyone.
SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 11:52 AM
Hurrah!! I just got the last Azure ghost, Simuran, who would think a werewolf would have wings. I had 109 Azure ghost before I got the last one. I do not know what to do now. I already gotten the 2 new pets. I guess I will have to wait for castle challenge. What would you guys recommend what I should do.

Thanks, SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 4:56 PM
Looking for 2 azure ghosts, the Cerberus & the Simurran. Trying to get them before the castle challenge comes up. I already got the 2 new pets.

THANKS, SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 5:20 PM
Got it done and got a new avatar also.

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 7:28 PM
Done.
Good luck to everyone,
SHOOTER

WENT THROUGH 63 - GHOST TRAPS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 5:17 PM
3 out of 3 tries. I beat him.
Good Luck to Everyone,

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 6:06 PM
I am done also. Glad we got the CC event. It will keep me busy.

Thanks, SHOOTER

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 17 6:05 PM
The timer said I had 13 hours left on the clock when I lost the Q-37 & Q-38. I think I lost them is when I left the game and came back.
Thanks, SHOOTER

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 17 4:18 PM
Hi, I was looking for the pearls and I finished Q-36. I had to quit because I had to do something else. When I came back to finish Q-37 & Q-38, I notice that the pirate's quests had disappeared. Now I will not be able to finish the pirate's quest. I finished the Pirate's Day Quest Last Year with no problem, but this year I ran into a problem. I been turning the game off and on, hoping the pirate will show up. I though you could leave the game and come back with no problems. Is this something new?
THANKS, trying to blow off some steam,

SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 4:09 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I'm not 100% positive, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have to have a character quest open for one of the new items in order for it to appear in the dice game.

SHOOTER WROTE:

I just got 17 items from the dice table on this update. Whitebutterfly is right, you have to have character quest open for one of the new zz items. But you have to have 0 In your inventory. Only have 5 more items left and will be done with this achievement. I think it is called "The Lucky Ones". This does not work for zz items you need for crafting. I know because I tried.
Thanks, SHOOTER

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 11:07 PM
I finished also and I got Merlin as my avatar. I think I like him.
SHOOTER

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator