Posts created by Vampy2013

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 7, 14 9:32 AM
hy at all
some of you tried already to help me but it wasn´t enough. I´d really like to finish the ballonist cause it´s missing in my collection of missions.
If you have some food left for it please help me thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 30, 14 10:56 AM
please help me feed my dragon
I have got a free evening und would be so happy to do this mission now
thanks so much

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 26, 14 12:38 PM
super dass ihr alle hier seid und euch nicht unterkriegen lässt auch wenn wir alle schon so viel zeit und mühe reingesteckt haben die wir leider nicht mitnehmen können zumindest aber die erfahrung ;I
danke auch deb leuten hier auf bigfisch dass ihr mich/uns so nett aufnehmt ich hab auch schon einige neue freunde hier mit denen ich schreibe, die sind supernett )

nice to meet all of you back here I´m happy a lot of people aren´t angry too much and decided to start new although we only could take our experience with us
thank you to the people here on big fish that are so nice I have already some new friends and they´re cool

ps sorry for my bad english

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 26, 14 10:33 AM
I come from spielaffe.de I feel so sorry our german game will close in the end of july I was already level 205 and now start from the very beginning I´m happy a lot of my old friends are with me connected again would be nice to get some more Looking forward for you my code is E8s2tK

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator