Posts created by almarcam332

Same problem as everyone else on lvl 27 after the update. Please help!

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 12, 16 11:52 PM
rbbug wrote:Game does not allow any of the player profiles to be used. Have uninstalled the game and when I reinstall it the game still does not allow any other player profiles to be played.

Game is doing the same thing to me. Finished and wanted to start a new profile and when I select the new one, it won't let me go to it. Had to delete all of them, exit the game and come back and make a new profile again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 19, 16 1:13 PM
eli173

Thanks for answering. I have tried those things you mentioned but to no avail. I guess like everyone, I will just have to wait and see. I get the feeling that since they have abandoned any further updates to this game, then perhaps they are abandoning any tech support as well?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 17, 16 10:39 PM
I, like so many here, am having trouble connecting to FB. I have contacted support and am not hearing back from them. All I have received was the auto reply. I replied to that several times with no response at all. I then started a new letter to them and have only received the auto reply again. Neither of them even said anything about Dark Manor but did address other games and problems and possible fixes for them. I am getting ready to reply again to the second letter, although I do not at this point expect anything. I have two different games going, (I included my game ID for both as well as a Dr. Felix report) and cannot receive the freebies for connecting to FB on my second game. Please address this issue for us! I really want to play! Thanks!

almarcam332 wrote:
Sorcha_MacSidhe wrote:I had trouble with this one, too. Instead of putting the forefeet into the red spots, situate the deer so its belly is over the red dots, and click. That worked for me.

Having the same problem, hope this works!

Thank you so much! That did it!

Sorcha_MacSidhe wrote:I had trouble with this one, too. Instead of putting the forefeet into the red spots, situate the deer so its belly is over the red dots, and click. That worked for me.

Having the same problem, hope this works!

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Nov 18, 15 3:19 PM
The "No Timer" mode does not work.

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Nov 18, 15 3:17 PM
Same thing

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 13 7:07 AM
NanaBanana, LOL I am ready anytime!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 13 11:32 PM
My husband and son have always told me that I live in my own little world and now I can prove it!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 13 11:28 PM
Count me in on being hooked! Now I am just waiting for more land and more chapters! Can't wait for the holiday season! What will they come up with next!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 13 4:53 PM
PTBT wrote:Nano and Alaskan, if you haven't done so already check the first post of this thread for links to common solutions for game crashes, freezing, etc. and for game compatibility solutions. The moderators have posted these to provide a first step in correcting issues. If none of the suggestions works for you then you should contact CS as Deegb mentioned.

Re: the achievements, if the button says complete that means the reward was already collected. It says collect when you reach the goal. If you didn't actually ever hit collect then you should contact CS with the issue and they can help out.

On the PC, uninstalling and reinstalling via the game manager often clears up some of these types of issues. Again, if you have already done that and you are still having an issue, contact CS.

On a final note, this is usually a friendly and helpful forum. There are also a large number of people who have a technical background and can sometimes offer assistance or at least suggestions. I understand that people get frustrated but it is not fruitful to disrespect other posters.

Very well said!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 8:40 AM
Thanks Sapphirain, it did

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 12:44 AM
Add me to the list calling for more land please! I still have more to buy, but every time I do, it fills up so fast! I would love to be able to decorate more and buy more but I feel that I am trying so hard to build up the required juju that I can't really decorate the way I would like. But thanks for the game, I love it and am hooked!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 12:37 AM
I have noticed that my timer is now reading an hour before more energy will be added. Is this something new they are doing or is it a new problem?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 13 12:35 AM
I noticed that mine is doing to same thing. Have been looking around the forum to see if this was something new or if others are having the same problem. I think I will start a new thread re this.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 13 5:35 PM
"Please be ready, please be ready, please be ready". LOL Did it work? I think I will try holding my breath, lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 13 5:28 PM
drivin wrote:I wonder if our games will still be wherever they were at when they shut down for maintenance or if time will have continued to pass? This morning I had a plot of land that had less than 24 hours to go before it was finally going to be ready to build on as well as a few items that I should have been able to use by the time I got home from work.

I should I some items ready too so I hope the time has passed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 13 5:26 PM
You are not alone. Many of us are waiting on the updates to be finished.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 13 4:54 PM
Thanks for the info Mammamia!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator