Posts created by Vixen

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 18, 11 7:23 AM
Game play stops after reaching the first goal. It is impossible to reach the superstart goal.

Also, once the first goal is reached, you cannot pickup the rest of the money that has been earned.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 20, 10 11:09 AM
I enjoyed Farm Tribe, but it is a mix of several other sim games such as virtual villagers, etc, as some one has already mentioned.

The grammar (I think someone said English translation) was atrocious! When the text of a game is filled with spelling and grammatical errors, it detracts from gameplay. I spend more time that I'd like trying to determine what I'm being told, rather than enjoying the game. That's just unnecessary frustration!

I do like playing Farm Tribe (I bought it). Was just a little slow in how long it took to accomplish some of the tasks. One thing I didn't like was what appeared to be an unfinished goal. You are told at the beginning of the game that a $250,000 debt must bet paid off, but this is never addressed later. The only hint of it is the interest payments made to the bank on two different occasions.

Would like more storage for food hut.

Why is there an option to hire more workers than you can house? Built all the living quarters, and hired a total of 20 workers. The store still offered another worker that could not be hired, and there were no more huts to build.

All in all, I like the game and will play it again. (I have completed it for now.)

Vixen

posted in The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery on Aug 20, 10 4:31 AM
I played for 3 minutes, used the hint button to finish level and got an error message. Then game shut down.

Not a great game.

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 12, 10 6:47 PM
I have not experienced any of the previously mentioned problems, Mine is just mostly annoying.

I have noticed that buildings will disappear if I save the game and come back later. Once the textile mill disappeared when I finished one town and moved on to the next. Unfortunately, I have no idea which towns were involved at that time.

All in all, I really like this game, and will continue to play.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 19, 10 3:46 PM
Amokmok wrote:The game shuts down when i try to play in survival mode...really hope that bug gets fixed soon!

I just encountered this EXACT issue!

I clicked to enter survival mode, then clicked play, and was promptly dumped out of the game!

posted in Happyville on Mar 29, 10 7:40 AM
trekkiespice wrote:
I had two houses that said they had "family issues". Any ideas how you solve them.

I discovered if I delete a piece of road and restore it, that makes the "family issues" go away.

posted in Happyville on Mar 28, 10 9:24 AM
Ok, so now I'm wondering if you have to win the election with all the votes, and meeting the 200 population criteria. Unfortunately, I only won all the votes one time and was 3 short on population. I may keep trying. It's just a little frustrating.

posted in Happyville on Mar 27, 10 9:06 PM
patnsky wrote:
The only thing I wish was included was the option of zooming out to see the layout of my town as a whole.

There are zoom in and zoom out buttons. They are right next to the "road" button. You can't see the entire town, but a large part of it is visable if you zoom out to the max.

posted in Happyville on Mar 27, 10 6:27 PM
The only techical issue I'm experiencing is when stating the game up. If I start the game up through the game manager, the game begins to load, then the game manager appears on top of the loading program in what looks like the 800 x 600 resolution. I have to minimize the game manager to continue on to the game itself.

3/28/10

I am now getting the manager/sprite message. The game screen is full and population maxed out. Kinda wondering if this isn't more of a game issue and not necessarily a computer video card issue.

posted in Happyville on Mar 27, 10 6:20 PM
I am having the very same issue. I've tried a couple of things, like slowing the game down to normal, but nothing has helped. The only thing I have left that might work is to build the $100,000 momument. I'm hoping that does the trick. Otherwise, I'm gonna call it a win!

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Jan 3, 10 11:11 AM
Some of the passwords are wrong for the walkthru. I never came across "who created the Simpsons." the question I got was who was the 4th president of the US.

posted in Youda Marina on May 24, 09 7:50 AM
Thank you!

posted in Youda Marina on May 23, 09 4:41 PM
I was not able to place the helicopter pad anywhere on land or sea. Anyone have any tips?

Thanks for your time.

BTW, I totally love this game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator