Posts created by Hilltop83

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:12 PM
At the risk of sounding stupid, what does "bump" mean? Suddenly seeing that lots of places and I am at a loss

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 7:42 PM
Same name on Delphi (Hilltop83) although I play as Just Me.
Still trying to figure out Delphi, not sure how I feel about it.

I also am trying a couple of the Facebook group too. Not sure about how I feel about them either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:21 PM
Today I received a friend request whose avatar shows that they are level 85. Other than "John", how is that possible since the latest update only rakes us to level 84? I have not accepted the request as I am concerned that it is a hacker or something worse. Anyone have any thoughts?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 6:50 PM
Finally made it to $2,000,000! Doing a happy dance!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 8:12 PM
I did not need to update my iPad to get the new content(I am still a release or so behind) but it did take a couple of attempts. I seemed to have trouble staying connected to the server. But it finally worked this afternoon without a hitch!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 17 7:03 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:I think it would be a good Idea if we had some sort of system in place that would show our preference for a gift.i.e.
Slot 1= airship item, Slot 2= unique stamp,slot 3=torch,slot 4=egg.
If friends new that I would rather have the airship item (because it's in the 1st slot it would be easier for lower level players to gift an item that was most needed.
By placing the egg last it could signal that I am feeding another game or hoping John will gift me etc.
THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION please feel free to comment.

I have had that same thought often. I really want to gift people what they need the most and it would be really useful if we could each control the order of the items on our wish lists!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 8:21 AM
Glad to hear all of the differing opinions. I try very hard to return the favor of a gift. I also try to give reasonable options for anyone to gift me. I try to keep one airship item, one pet food, a ticket and an item I might need for a DQ or a challenge. I don't mind giving an egg or two to someone who has been a good friend. But 4 eggs that never change is crazy. Then I feel guilty if these folks gift me on a regular basis and I can't reciprocate. I guess some folks just don't consider the position they create for others.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 17 8:16 PM
I'm a bit frustrated. It seems that several of the people on my friends lists have decided that all they wish for are eggs. They leave no other options for gift giving. I have given an egg or two, but it seems a bit greedy to only be asking for eggs, since they are so valuable. And it doesn't really give others a chance to reciprocate for gifts they have given, especially when they give only pet food or an airship item even when others are wished for. This seems very much to be becoming a trend on my friends lists.

Curious as to everyone's thoughts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 17 7:01 PM
Perhaps some changes in the airships? I just had one give me more than 300 wheels, which has not happened before to my recollection. But now my DQ also wants even more ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 10:10 PM
Disappo That the blue key quests haven't returned at the end of the update. Then I had a better way to approach these challenges. Not sure if I will do this one without them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 7:47 AM
I also am very disappointed not to have the Blue Key quests return at the end of the update. They kept me engaged and help with Trina's quests and help me to build some reserves.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 17 3:07 PM
I reside in northeast Ohio (US), but spend the bulk of my summer in west central Minnesota. The hubby and I also travel a lot and I try to keep up on MC when we are on the road. When we travel, I could be playing from almost anywhere. My iPad is easy to take along!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 17 7:59 PM
Trying everything ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 17 11:53 AM
These are the friends for whom I cannot see wish lists. Some of you have been gifting me and I am unable to return gifts. Please try reentering your wish lists (and re saving your rooms) because they are not showing up either ?

Abyjen
Arnie
Catarina-Oregon
charisma
Christina
Dee Neez
duaa
dullish
FFaaBB
fieke
hi hi
Kristin
Lady D
MM
MusaMelody
peanut
Player i666957
Player i140153
PR
Queen Helene
Skoother
Sprad
tankgirlnz
~Monica~

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 17 6:08 AM
I agree with you. I have added a message after my name to direct people to the forum ( as have a couple of folks on my list) but if people don't know what the forum is, there is not enough room after your name to tell them how to find it. A few of my friends have reposted the lists but have no resaved their rooms. This will really screw the SE if it isn't resolved!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 11:55 AM
Skdu wrote:I am playing on iPad. I can see my friends' list , but cannot send a gift. When I try to access a private room... I get a message that 'my friend doesn't have a private room yet'..... this is for friends that I have been exchanging gifts with for months....

Me too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 17 7:59 PM
TinkerBell_1 wrote:I'm so enjoying the puzzle game Although I don't always win the bonus play all the time, I've gotten Items that's very hard to come by.

Not sure if anyone else feels this way, I rather have the puzzle game permanently rather than Trina!!!! With the puzzle game you have the opportunity to add to your inventory....not lose inventory as well as . It would be soooo nice if would trade out Trina for the PUZZLE GAME!!!!!!!!

Oh! By the is anyone still playing for "Blue Keys", just curious
Happy Puzzling

TinkerBell~1

I am still playing for the blue keys, mostly because it is more interesting than just making you way through the whole game in order. But I now have >4000 blue keys!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 16 8:45 PM
I am happy to report I finally crossed the 1 million mark today! Honestly never thought it would happen, but one I got to level 74 I finally understood how it was possible to get here!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 16 9:30 PM
I don't have any either and I have been playing like crazy since the fall event started. I looked everywhere in my inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 16 12:20 PM
I was 29 of 30 when mine reset at 1am. I thought for sure it would be a rolling 24 hrs, not if you miss it you start over from zero. That's a killer for me at this point in the challenge. I think this could have been better thought out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator