Posts created by Dawnyl

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 15 11:16 PM
i finally completed one today and all I got for my trouble was a rusty chest!! First the wheel goes back to one choice a day and now this. Boo!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 15 10:28 PM
i just want to say, I thought level 40 was challenging. Level 41 might kill me. 3 bracelets of seeing?! I'm going to be here awhile. My friends should not be alarmed if my pirate avatar turns into a skeleton

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 15 11:17 AM
Mine is still changing. I liked it better when it only changed once every 24 hours. Less chance of blowing my money.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 15 11:13 PM
my update just kicked in....man that wheel is going to be dangerous!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 15 9:41 PM
That happened to me twice today, so I understand your pain. Hang in there

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 15 11:23 PM
Karm I have a hippo egg I can gift you if you still need one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 3:44 PM
Thank you for sharing my elation. My family thinks I'm crazy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 15 8:35 PM
thank you to all my friends and especially karm for feeding me food, which fed my pets, and tonight resulted in my 100th gold chest. You guys rock!

Whedonite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 15 10:07 PM
Congratulations! I bet it feels so good. i have three more chests to go!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 15 8:43 AM
That's so nice, thank you! But not if you need the food as well. I know everyone is trying to get that acheivement. I hope the new update, when it comes to ios fixes that. The funny thing is, I have more unique stamps than I know what to do with. Who would have thought!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 15 11:13 PM
I have as well. In fact the only eggs I have seen are Christmas eggs. Which could be good for players who did 't get the eggs originally, but frustrating without cards!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 15 8:48 PM
i am all of five gold chests away from obtaining my pirate avatar. It seemed an impossible feat all those months ago and then the christmas content came and with it many gold chests. But since that time, my pet food has virtually dried up. I am on level 40 and even doing all the rounds, I am lucky to get three food drops. Is this happening to anyone else? Its so discouraging to be within reach!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 15 4:16 PM
I'm just as confused as I was before!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 8:18 PM
The last five times I have sent the ship out, it has rewarded me with unique stamps. Pretty happy about that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 8:11 PM
How can someone be looking over your shoulder? There's virtually no interaction between players, save for gifting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 15 12:19 PM
Oh bummer I am on ios. Just keep checking the gifting and trading threads. People around here are super generous..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 15 10:35 AM
The only egg i have had on the wheel is a penguin egg! Which eggs do you still need miner? And which platform?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 15 4:44 PM
Jeanjrs- when you have selected your griffin from your inventory, he will show up in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you have enough food to feed him, you just click on him and he will bring you back a chest with some goodies. Then he will promptly fall asleep and you should see a timer tick down until,he is awake again and ready to use. You can see in the inventory both how much of each food you have and how much your pet requires. Selling it gives you coin, but does not feed your pet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 15 4:20 PM
Hmm. I am midway through level 39 and have been so excited because the Christmas challenge helped me zoom through level 32-38. Now I feel i might be getting too complacent. I have about 100,000 in coin and about 120 unique stamps and I thought that might pull me into the mid 40 level. Perhaps it would be advisable for me to stay at 40 once I get there and spend a few weeks collecting....

I sure appreciate everyone's advice on this board!

Eta: the Christmas challenge finally gave me hope for the gold chest acheivement. I had only been able to collect 18 chests in the 8 months I have been playing this game, and now I am 19 away!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 4:38 PM
These tasks are taking so much longer because they all need the same ho, I dont think I will ever get to level 53. I feel like I have been stuck on 39 forever!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator