Posts created by Mamasorus

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 17, 16 2:33 PM
Hello forum. My code is 4is5SY

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 27, 14 7:05 PM
Thanks and the best to you and yours! I really like that quote

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 26, 14 8:58 PM
Happy holidays all! Not sure if friend code and neighbor code are the same but here's mine =) 4is5SY

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 1, 14 10:41 PM
While you are in game look to the upper right hand side of the screen where you see the total of crystals you have. There is a small green plus sign. Click that and the screen to purchase crystals will pop.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 1, 14 1:07 AM
Fishpole wrote:
Mamasorus wrote:When I click on the 2nd Interview it's telling that if I want to place an article I have to pay 4,999 and I can see the interview behind the window asking me to pay but I can't access it. Is this right?? . Also, when I first started playing the game (yesterday) I played for HOURS but today I ran out of energy so fast I barely played for 1 hour. Thanks

Yes.....If you pay the $4,999 it will let you access the 2nd interview.

Have you received any 'amulets' that 'slow' your energy down or food that will replenish your energy?

Thanks for your help Yes I did receive food.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 31, 14 11:06 PM
When I click on the 2nd Interview it's telling that if I want to place an article I have to pay 4,999 and I can see the interview behind the window asking me to pay but I can't access it. Is this right?? . Also, when I first started playing the game (yesterday) I played for HOURS but today I ran out of energy so fast I barely played for 1 hour. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator