Posts created by photog62

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 15, 17 10:08 AM
Loved the novel, would really like to play the game, but can't. There's no option to change the cursor, unless you go into Windows, and change the system settings (which I'm loath to do for one game). If the developers would have added a way to "speed up" the cursor, then I would love it, but alas, no deal for me. It just takes much too long to do anything with the super slow cursor.

Game won't get past developer's screen, just shuts off, and returns to Windows. Running on Windows 7 Professional

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Apr 26, 17 12:04 PM
Your progress isn't automatically saved...typical ND mystery game. You have to save along the way. Wasn't too happy to have forgotten that. Still, even though I had to start over, it's a fun game.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 24, 17 9:17 AM
No there's not enough gold. I'm short 1 gold as well

Great graphics, interesting story line (love anything Mayan), but was disappointed in the length. Very glad to have had a discount code, as I finished this game in under 2 hours.

Apparently, there's a glitch -- the game won't let you repair the dam, even though you have all the resources. It just keeps saying you don't have enough stone, even though you have more than enough. Shame -- it was a cute game.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 8:24 AM
After playing the demo, I purchased the game. And then got a message that the saved game data was corrupted, and to start again! Not nice...

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 14, 16 10:35 AM
But where is the portal? I have all four pieces, but don't know where to go?

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 13, 16 10:50 AM
How do you wake him up? The pirate I mean?

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 13, 16 10:24 AM
But that can't work, as I no longer have the diving suit -- I've looked in the water, but no luck! Help!

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 13, 16 10:20 AM
Where did you find the base part in Ancient Greece? I'm stumped

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 12, 15 10:27 AM
Also having the same problem on level 17 -- cannot get the factory to allow me to produce steel bars - have upgraded the factory, and have plenty of steel. Another glitch -- can't go forward until this is fixed.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 12, 15 10:25 AM
No, you get plenty of steel from the dock -- my factory won't even show that I can make steel bars, even after upgrading. Bad glitch!

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 7, 15 9:12 AM
I'm also stuck on level 14 -- can upgrade the factory, but it won't allow me to make the steel bars. There's no option to do so at all -- I can destroy it, but can't upgrade it past level 2.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sacred Almanac: Traces of Greed on Jul 26, 15 11:14 AM
It's a pretty well done adventure game. Nice graphics, map that lets you jump to places. Puzzles that make you think without pulling your hair out. Just wondering how long it is before I buy it. Some of these games are so short, you can finish them in less than 2 hours.

map
 posted in Sacred Almanac: Traces of Greed on Jul 26, 15 11:12 AM
It's in the lower right corner -- it's rolled up, if that helps

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 11:50 AM
Not showing up in the Extras - just curious. Would have liked to play it...is it somewhere else?

posted in Game of Stones on Apr 15, 15 9:06 AM
In the installation process, I get a message that the frame network already installed on my computer is a newer version. However, the game tries to install an older version anyway. When I click cancel, the game won't continue to install the files, and won't play.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 9:38 AM
Can you send me a PM as well? I can't go through the lower square to anywhere

Thanks -- Michele

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator