Posts created by braillecode4

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 1:53 PM
I also had an issue with the valve and coin. So, I went back and started the game over with special interest upon entering that factory area. I used the hint button for every move and was successful. You have to do everything in a certain sequence or you can't get the coin. I was successful in finishing the game. I was almost afraid to use my own instincts of where to go next so I verified it with the hint button. I do recommend this game after the glitch is fixed if it can be fixed. I didn't find the guide very useful at all. I did enjoy the story line.

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 18 10:48 AM
Me too. Can't advance further in the game with this token/coin. Is it being fixed or do we get refund/new code for replacement game. Disappointing to say the least. I do have a suggestion, when you have someone preview the game, at least let them preview the entire game. Glitches seem to happen well into the game. Seems like a lot of disappointed gamers on this one.

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 18 10:41 AM
I'm having trouble with not being able to pick up that gold round thing in a pipe. The crane shows that I have picked up the valve but when you click on it to get the round object, the crane no longer has the valve and you are not able to pick up the gold round object. YOU CANNOT ADVANCE FURTHER WITHOUT THIS. Any help here? Or is this a glitch that needs fixing and need my money back!

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Mar 25, 16 12:05 PM
Has anybody figured out the muffin problem? I've tried several time and it won't make the muffins. Is there a certain amount of apples? cherries? etc.? I don't know how to reset and start over. Is this a glitch? HELP. I even tried the walkthrough and followed it to the letter and doesn't work. I have dandelions but no recipe. Thanks,

posted in Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 15 11:32 AM
Just finished the game. When you get into the room where the Mother bird is, you will get a bird whistle. You have to remember where the babies were in order to go back and collect them. (6 of them) Once you have them all you give them to the Mother and she will get you an amulet to continue on. This is almost the last of the bonus chapter. It ends rather abruptly. I had many tech issues with this game.

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Jun 11, 15 4:38 PM
Assuming you all got out of the cell with the ball and chain..... I'm stuck in the garden. The HINT button shows the gloves to be used at a certain place in the garden. Nothing works. Anybody get past this part? Help please. I dislike games that make me frustrated.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 26, 15 7:45 PM
I think I'm a little further along than most of you. I'll try to answer some questions. You have to get the rope from the tree out on the street. Did you get the nails and hammer to fix the steps on the tree? You have to get a knife or razor I can't remember. Take the rope and tie it to the magnet. Then use the magnet on the drain to get the crowbar. You have to put powder on the fingerprint and then use tape to get the fingerprint off the cup. Take it downstairs and put the fingerprint on the print machine. Did you get the net yet? If so, use the net on the fire flies and suddenly you have a jar of fire flies. Use that jar in the cave.

Now my question. The hint button points to the hole in the road. The stick I gathered somewhere is used to remove the sign. You get a couple of items at first and then you eventually come back to the hole. In my inventory is the chisel and hammer. Nothing works, I need help here. Thanks.

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 26, 15 10:44 AM
Code for toy shop door is 341.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Jan 27, 15 3:08 PM
Several times I have had the screen freeze and crashes and had to Ctrl/Alt Delete to get out and restart my computer. I downloaded the Big Fish Manager again in case that would help. I also quit using the game cursor. I played most of the game ok after that. Then I thought I'd get smart (ha ha) and changed the game cursor back. Worked ok for awhile. Only had two freezes after that. I was able to finish the game and the bonus game. It was a nuisance but worth it.

posted in Runaway Geisha on Jan 12, 15 7:33 PM
I got an error message twice and the game quit working. I downloaded again and it works fine. I enjoyed the game very much. The hint button worked fine for me. No other glitches. I also got a DirectX download but Cancelled it.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 30, 14 11:30 AM
I finished the game and found it to be one of the best games yet. I had no tech issues. Hint button worked just fine. I found the intro stunning. It had Inventory lock which I like better than the up and down that distracts me. The graphics were clear and beautiful. Voices were great and lots of interaction in HO and games. I recommend this game.

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 21, 14 8:44 AM
I finished the game and had no tech issues but found it to be a snoozer!

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 21, 14 8:40 AM
sharmanlott wrote:Once again, purchased a game with a credit and tech issues. This is the second
time this week I purchased a game that I was unable to complete because of issues.
It's time to ditch Big Fish.

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 20, 14 11:51 AM
lym_1609 wrote:
steeds wrote:Think I'm at end of game. Have all gold rings and all puzzle rings.
The older woman tells me I have to get into ? -needs a key. I've been all over the game, even tried to talk to other two characters, nothing. Does anyone have any clue?

Same here, I hv been everywhere, looking for sparkling areas, even tried to give the ring to that guy in the dark "study" and to everybody else, including that old woman

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 20, 14 10:14 AM
Look for the key down by the couch leg. Can't remember if it's on the second floor or in the lounge area. No sparkles to look for. Others were looking for the 9th gear. First floor by the man's left knee. No sparkles to look for here either. If I remember right, I still had the rings and puzzle rings in my inventory.

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 20, 14 10:12 AM
Look for the key down by the couch leg. Can't remember if it's on the second floor or in the lounge area. No sparkles to look for. Others were looking for the 9th gear. First floor by the man's left knee. No sparkles to look for here either. If I remember right, I still had the rings and puzzle rings in my inventory.

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 20, 14 10:02 AM
Finished the game. Last gear by the knee of man on 1st floor. Proceeded to find key to hamman found it by the couch leg. Proceed to garden and placed key. I still had things in the inventory. Hope this helps. I was disappointed in this game. The HOS's were basically the same and in the same places.

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 19, 14 5:13 PM
I have been frustrated with this game as others. 8 gears and 2 jewels. I went back again and went to all the rooms. I finally did it. Go to the man on the ground floor and behind his left knee is the 9th gear.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame on Aug 26, 14 3:43 PM
I am in the underground at the snake chest. I've put in the had and collected item except the battery. It won't let me even find the battery. Went to walkthrough and I see the frame but it won't pick it up! Frustrated to say the least. Otherwise I really like this game. Wish I could continue. Any suggestions? If I restart or reinstall, do I have to start over? Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator