Posts created by _DD_

Thanks for the hint, cbtx!

posted in Happy Clinic on Jul 6, 17 1:26 AM
Thank you, angelfish, you are right, that was exactly what I meant with the "usual link" in the title of this thread and "for game description page"!

Even with the hint at the CE, there are posts wondering that they "have played this game already!?!" often enough. ;Þ

While we are here: thanks also for your excellent game reviews!

Thanks, Bellerophon, for reacting to angelfish's post; the additional line is there now.

posted in Happy Clinic on Jul 5, 17 4:39 AM
some oversight, I guess:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/11776/happy-clinic-collectors-edition/?pc

(for game description page)

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 3, 17 5:16 AM
It could help resolving this, if you sent your reports to BF's Support team, as mentioned in their starting posts every day. As the one here is not up yet, you could check out how to do this in yesterday's post:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/922086.page

Good luck!

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 17 12:10 PM
yep, tsenones, had the same issue and it is as Whiteladies said (watch through the window) - using the hint helps for the order of things or not overlooking things. Similar with the oil (and then the flashlight), btw.
Another hint: When all is done outside and after entering the house, go outside again to get a hint for the collectibles (unless you've found it already).

ETA: crispypot, are you a BFG-member? cos the game is TGT and will be available for non-members only tomorrow.

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: The Spectra World on Jun 18, 17 5:42 AM
caput, you are here since 2010 and may have noticed during this time that there are quite often Collector's Editions and Standard Editions (this one) of the "same" game.
The link to the CE version is on the DL page of the SE, so you can check there.

It could also be that you played a beta version, if there was one.

And, did you like what you played?

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 7:55 AM
Folks, include your operating system, so one can see whether there's a pattern or f.e. only certain OS (like Win10) affected.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 13, 17 9:53 AM
deejae101 wrote:I'm not sure but there's something going on with downloads all of a sudden. I purchased this game and also another CE today and am unable to download either one of them. I keep getting Error Code 1404. Even if I try to download from purchase history (both web and app) it signs me out of the GM and gives me the error code again. ...
Windows XP

deejae, here's an interesting result from google'ing "Big Fish Error Code 1404":

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/330314.page

You might try this, as I have the impression you've done already what the official Help page says (it also comes up in the search results, together with some outdated ones).

What I seem to recall as possible solution also (if you don't get a reply from CS over the weekend) is to uninstall and re-install the GM itself - not the game(s), but the Game Manager App, whatever it is called now.

In any case, good luck

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 17 11:26 AM
The sword sends a glowing light ray which circles the goal then (where to look, where to go). It can hardly be overlooked, even with the brightness control set up too high.
So I guess you'd better check your graphic card / settings, or - if no-one else has another idea here - send in a Dr Felix report. Good luck!

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 17 8:29 AM
And the SG isn't a help at all and
I didn't find the instructions for the minigames
(nor a description for finding them in the Help).
Good start, eh...

I managed to get through this minigame by holding down the left mouse button, while on the stick. This way I had the impression I could steer her a bit and keep on the trunk.

Good luck.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 4:05 AM
No problem with Windows 7 with installation and game start / play.

I had it run as Admin both for the start of the Game Manager and the installation (right-click on downloaded file).
~ this will probably be the first advice the BFG Mods will post here, did you try it? or a restart of the game / game manager? ~

Good luck, everyone. Game looks quite promising (I love custom mode and special features-only-tutorial ).

ETA:
as mentioned above, please, include the operating system you are using in your report.
BFG / the Devs can find the problem better with that info.

Thanks for the info to sunshine and Howatch!

BTW, as games #6 and #8 were those BFG and Eipix did with the Smithsonian Institute, I'd guess some disagreement between them as reason for the removal. In the earlier game description at BFG for the Hope Diamond there was a link to a sneak peek article at the Smithsonian about the game (!), and that one has vanished, too.
What a pity.

posted in Lifeline on Mar 17, 17 1:00 PM
Thank you, Bellerophon, for the quick confirmation!
What an unusual procedure to replace the CotW, and also, to release a new game as CotW. I assume it was for being able to lower the price (still strange), and when seeing that the first action is to wait an hour - the trial hour - lol, no wonder, BFG had to do some unusual steps.

To avoid misunderstandings for other readers: This was just about the procedure at BFG, not the game. I've played the game on my Android tablet and liked it very much. BTW, there are also sequels for the mobile devices.

Thanks again, Bellerophon, and have a great weekend!

<waving to amj> have a good weekend, too! (lol, GMTA)

posted in Lifeline on Mar 17, 17 7:36 AM
Lifeline is shown as soft release today AND as Catch of the Week (CotW).

Could someone at BFG please clarify whether this is correct?

Until today, the CotW was „Witches' Legacy; The Ties that Bind".

TIA

mrm2006 wrote:Can't play the demo because it says my trial is expired .... and I never even opened the file!

If you don't have any problems with download quota, un-install, re-do the Download, and install again. This has quite often solved this problem. Good luck!

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 6:47 AM
Janet, you're welcome! If it doesn't work on your computer, read through Bellerophon's post above how to contact their Support Team. As the game works for others, they will need to find out the cause, and for that they need some specifics from your computer.

Same for you, Scottie - you're welcome - if the game is slow on your computer and has other problems, follow Bellerophon's advice above how to contact their Support Team. It's always worth a try, if you really want to play the game.

Good luck to you both

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 3:41 AM
You are very welcome, WaltzingFish! well, sounds from a.'s answer like the (i)HOG classification is right, eh.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 2:52 AM
WaltzingFish wrote:
Happy gaming PC players!

Hi WaltzingFish,

how nice of you!

I didn't demo the game myself yet, and "many" (HOS) is probably a personal opinion anyway, just wanted to mention that this game is out at 4 different portals and now BFG, and two of them and now BFG classify it as "Hidden Object Game". One other portal is undecided (can't be seen) and one classifies it as "Adventure/Point and Click".

From the screenshots it appears there are not sooo many HOS...
So, maybe someone else will be able to tell you more from demo'ing / playing it, but it looks as if you could look forward to it (unless you WANT many HOS, lol).

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 2:35 AM
Scottie, just to mention it: Win10 is not mentioned as supported OS in the System requirements, so you might be out of luck there. Can't hurt to write an email to BFG's CS, though, to ask about it, as it's a bit unusual nowadays.

Regarding your other remark, I searched in the reviews of a different portal, where the game is out already, and found the hint to make sure to have clicked on the lock button (left bottom corner) so that the hint & skip buttons & map were visible. The skip button in minigames was said to be in the top right corner (inside).
Couldn't test it myself, but hope this helps.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 1:18 AM
So nice of you, BearKat! I hope it finds a good home

ETA: glad to hear it, BK!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator