Posts created by cas72956

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Jan 3, 18 4:26 PM
I quit playing this game for a while as I got frustrated not being able to find my next adventure! Therefore, I don't remember the last adventure I had....I am unable to find where to go next; I have gone to each adventure that I have completed looking for the next one & am unable to do so!! Thanks!

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Mar 4, 17 1:41 PM
Hey BF people, it has been a little over a month & still no help with my problem on the Vatican Page.........guess I will never get to finish this game. Thought I would reach out again now & wait a couple weeks & see what happens.

Thanks!!

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Jan 28, 17 3:02 PM
I am on the Vatican page & if I go to either available place on this page it tells me to find inv. tools in other locations to finish this one. If I use hint while at art gallery, it indicates I need to find the right combo of symbols to open lock. I am stuck & like this game so I hope someone can help me!! Thanks.

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on Jun 11, 16 11:26 AM
I am at Sky Islands & the hint goes to the block with the Roman Numeral III....I am unable to do anything at this point. I have a trowel that needs a handle I cant find, a ladder to nail together & I have clicked on the bench with a hammer but nothing works to fix the ladder. I want to purchase this game while it is on sale but at this point I would be wasting my money. Thanks for any help I can get.

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Mar 6, 16 2:58 PM
I got the cocktail mixed but regardless of how I hold the whip cream I cannot get it to go in the shaker.......help??

posted in Wild West Quest 2 on Aug 16, 14 3:56 PM
I am also on page 48 in the journal, my last item to find looks like the outline of a sombrero. When I click on the hint you can hear it "somewhere", it looks like far left side about 3/4 of the way up. I had to use the hint 4 times & I finally saw it in this area but he sombrero is no where to be seen, it is out of the picture. This is very frustrating!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator